Nearly Half of US EV Owners Regret Purchase

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Well, when you pay nearly twice the amount just to show people how cool and progressive you are only to get laughed at and watch 42 cars get gas while you sit there recharging, I’m surprised it’s only half. The other half just won’t confess their disappointment.

One of the guys at work just purchased a tesla. He says it takes a day and a half to charge on the 30 amp circuit.

He will get a 50 amp. He says he will just take an old stove circuit and run a cord?

50 amps, continuos draw is massive. I am sure the use is a bit lower than 50 amps. Imagine entire neighborhoods using that much electricity.

The cost will be enormous. No house uses 50 amps more than a hour out of the day. Now we will have millions using close to that 10 hours a day.

Silly idiots

Well, when you pay nearly twice the amount just to show people how cool and progressive you are only to get laughed at and watch 42 cars get gas while you sit there recharging, I’m surprised it’s only half. The other half just won’t confess their disappointment.

The other half won't admit to being wrong.

Not unlike my Liberal friends who are still backing President Biden.

Forum List

Back