Nebraska School Newspaper Has Been Shut Down Due To LBGTQ Issues.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
Go here for the news.

This actually brings me to a question that I already have. Are there any newspaper companies out there who have closed up due to not enough people buying the newspaper anymore?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Go here for the news.

This actually brings me to a question that I already have. Are there any newspaper companies out there who have closed up due to not enough people buying the newspaper anymore?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well...

Hundreds at least. There used to be several paper printers in almost every city, then thanks to radio and TV they went down in flames.

Most major cities as far as I know have at least one "paper", but they're all commie rags not fit for the bottoms of bird cages.

In fact I'd bed the only reason they sell papers at all is for reasons like that.

The Austin Communist "Statesman" started leaving their trash in the front of my driveway every Sunday for about a month until I called them and told them the next time they littered on my property I would sue them.

Many "papers" are not papers any more......they have become news sites since very few people buy the paper copies of the papers.

It's not a case of "gay" issues, it's a case of propaganda and brainwashing.

REAL, TRUE gay people fought for equal human rights and equal human treatment, and to live thier lives in peace.
These SAME people DESPISE this shit! The LIES, the PANDERING, the PROPAGANDA, the involvement of CHILDREN boils our blood as much as it does yours!!

WE do not stand for this shit either! These little shits have made a mockery of what people fought for in the 60's and 70's.
They've PISSED on those that sacrificed and died in these fights. These little shit stains need to be shut down and eradicated!

In fact, it's gotten SO BAD, that the true gays have banded together and created an organization called GAYS AGAINST GROOMERS. Kids need to make up their own minds who they want to be, when they become older. It's not up to anybody, anywhere to tell these kids WHAT and WHO they MUST be. As far as I'm personally concerned, all these POS need to be feed feet first into a wood chipper.

Good, this queer, tranny, muti alphabet crap needs to stop
To me, a newspaper is just like the radio and TV. A person isn't obligated to acknowledge any part that doesn't interest them. Therefore, only pay attention to whatever part matters most to you. If you don't like what you are finding, change the station or throw away whatever part of the paper it is that you don't care about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

My local rag has does not have a Saturday paper anymore and it's got so thin this will be the last year we will keep it once the subscription runs out....I really don't care to see who died anyway.

^^^ My local paper doesn't do a Monday issue anymore and I don't believe that they have ever done a Saturday issue at least not since I have lived here anyway. My local paper is a dollar during the week and $2.00 on Sunday. The weekly issues to me are not worth the dollar. The Sunday issue is only slightly better, but one thing about the Sunday issue is the fact that there aren't as many store ads in there anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back