need to close border

Yes, illegally crossing out border does not qualify as asylum.
An ignorant statement. You cannot enter illegally, when requesting asylum. You just present yourself at any point of entry. yes, you actually have to cross the "border" to do this. Dude, you should probably just shut up. You have no idea what you are talking about.

What part of " I am not in the habit of asking the legal status of those I invite into my home" do you not understand?
WTF is a "private domicile"? Are you Gay?
Are you just stupid? A domicile is residence, private means it's your private residence. Unkotare refuses to answer how many illegal 'migrants' he claims he houses in his private residence. Go pick up a dictionary you illiterate asshole.

What part of " I am not in the habit of asking the legal status of those I invite into my home" do you not understand?
Of course you wouldn't you are for America being invaded with unknown, unvetted and possibly enemies of the U.S. and diseased individuals. Again, how many illegals do you house in your PRIVATE home?

Of course you wouldn't you are for America being invaded with unknown, unvetted and possibly enemies of the U.S. and diseased individuals. Again, how many illegals do you house in your PRIVATE home?
Just how stupid are you? Read the previous response and then consider how incredibly stupid your question is.

Stop trying to use terms you do not understand.
You idiot, you yourself said asylum had to be determined by a judge. Most of these illegals never SEE a judge yet they exist within our borders. Oh yeah, and you STILL haven't answered my original question many, many, posts ago. How many un-vetted, untested migrants do you house under your roof in your own private residence (domicile)? And here's another question, IF you don't house those un-vetted, untested migrants (illegal aliens) how do you have any right to expect everyone else to do so?

Last edited:
That is already the policy. However, by law, anyone can enter and apply for asylum. So you would have to change the law.

As I am sure your white wing bloggers didn't tell you this, Biden is fighting to have the Trump order reinstated that prevents people from entering to seek asylum.
Since CNN and MSNBC didn’t add this, we have to educate your dumb ass again. Xiden is quietly HOPING the courts reinstate Trump’s rules since the problems started after he ignored them. He’s not fighting for them, he wants the courts to rule in favor of Trump’s rules to try to save himself. Funny how it took a disaster at the border for some of you moroms to wake up. Though some like you never will.

You idiot, you yourself said asylum had to be determined by a judge. Most of these illegals never SEE a judge yet they exist within our borders. .....
That is obviously not the case if one is applying for asylum. It's ok to think once in a while, you emotional little coward.

That is obviously not the case if one is applying for asylum. It's ok to think once in a while, you emotional little coward.
Most illegals don't apply. They are given notices to appear and then they disappear. BTW how many illegals are you sheltering in your private residence? Still no answer....

People here to apply for asylum DO apply, you ignorant coward.
Vast numbers do not. BTW how many illegal aliens live under your roof? So many posts, no answer. I bet 0. You talk a good game and place responsibility on others you fucking coward.

......plain and simple--tell them you're not coming in ..this shit is totally RIDICULOUS...that's why Trump was good--he didn't fk around
...these countries will continue to have problems until we say NO!!!!!!!!!! their problems will CONTINUE!!...to help them, we need to say NO.....it's like giving free stuff to lazy jackasses
1. we don't have the $$$$$ for this crap !!! plain and simple
2. plus it's a national security issue
3. plus Covid problem
..need cut the the numbers allowed for all the shit:asylum [ bullshit] refugees/immigrants ]

Trump had his chance to put his money where his mouth was but couldn't. He grabbed the build the wall cliche but had no idea how to fund it. He said the Mexicans will pay for it but they didn't. He lied. Again.
You bleat crocodile tears about saving Afghanis but want to stop Mexicans.
The Taliban had embedded terrorists in those Afghani refugee and you will pay the price in the future.
Haven't seen a Mexican terrorist action yet.

No, you frightened idiot. If someone is seeking asylum they DO apply - by definition. How fucking stupid are you?
Oh fuck off, most are just jumping the border. Some are given notices to appear and some are given advisories to appear. Most don't. Do you have access to the news?

Oh fuck off, most are just jumping the border. Some are given notices to appear and some are given advisories to appear. Most don't. Do you have access to the news?
You are so desperate to hate anything having to do with immigration that you are absolutely hysterical. And I know more about what really goes on in regard to ALL this than you ever will, Know-Nothing.

Forum List

Back