need to close border

I can understand some people being unhappy with their living situation, and leaving to try and build a happier life elsewhere.

But the huge numbers of people coming from so many different places is truly hard to understand. Natural disasters are hard for any group to get through.

Gangs and violence are also awful. Living with a horrible government must be miserable, too. BUT it seems as though huge numbers of these people are simply giving up -- 'quitting' -- and running away from their problems.

Gangs.can be controlled. A bad government can be changed. Situations can be improved. BUT nothing can be changed or improved if you simply give up, and run away from your problems.

A lot of these illegal invaders seem to look at the U.S. from their homeland and say, "Fuck it. Why should I work hard to fix my own country when I can break into the U.S. and let the American dumbasses feed and clothe me and my entire family."

So, are we just letting a bunch of lazy quitters into our country with our fucked up open border crap? Shouldn't we be far more selective about the kinds of people we let into our home?

Trump had his chance to put his money where his mouth was but couldn't. He grabbed the build the wall cliche but had no idea how to fund it. He said the Mexicans will pay for it but they didn't. He lied. Again.
You bleat crocodile tears about saving Afghanis but want to stop Mexicans.
The Taliban had embedded terrorists in those Afghani refugee and you will pay the price in the future.
Haven't seen a Mexican terrorist action yet.
you are all wrong because you don't live in the US
and Mr Trump had it under control...once dumbass Bidumb said Come On In, it started the MASSIVE fk up

Just how stupid are you? Read the previous response and then consider how incredibly stupid your question is.
Just how stupid are you? Read the previous response and then consider how incredibly stupid your question is.

you are all wrong because you don't live in the US
and Mr Trump had it under control...once dumbass Bidumb said Come On In, it started the MASSIVE fk up

So he built the wall. All 3500 miles of it.
That's some effort considering the fact they haven't stopped coming.

Every time you post your innocent youth exposes your ignorance.
You know nothing about politics other than hate democrats because your parents do.

Half the population are democrats. Are they all wrong? You don't think a lot son.
Leave that for the adults.

So he built the wall. All 3500 miles of it.
That's some effort considering the fact they haven't stopped coming.

Every time you post your innocent youth exposes your ignorance.
You know nothing about politics other than hate democrats because your parents do.

Half the population are democrats. Are they all wrong? You don't think a lot son.
Leave that for the adults.
------ANOTHER major fk up by you --and PROOF you don't know shit about the US.....no, half the population is not Democrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..this is the nail in the coffin/the coup de grace that you don't know shit about the US!! HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA
wooooohooooooooooooo

------ANOTHER major fk up by you --and PROOF you don't know shit about the US.....no, half the population is not Democrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..this is the nail in the coffin/the coup de grace that you don't know shit about the US!! HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA
wooooohooooooooooooo

You can laugh all you like. If every person voted it would be still approximately half.
Check the numbers which trump was beaten by. You voted for him.

I reiterate what I said.

You can laugh all you like. If every person voted it would be still approximately half.
Check the numbers which trump was beaten by. You voted for him.

I reiterate what I said.
another fk up!!!! ''if every person voted''' !!!!!!!!!!!!! like I said before, you must be about 13 years old ......your post are very childish - = why you fk up so much

another fk up!!!! ''if every person voted''' !!!!!!!!!!!!! like I said before, you must be about 13 years old ......your post are very childish - = why you fk up so much

I might be all that but I know I'm right and you cannot prove me wrong.
See how good you are now dickhead.
Get you links to prove me wrong.

I might be all that but I know I'm right and you cannot prove me wrong.
See how good you are now dickhead.
Get you links to prove me wrong.
hahahahhahahhhhaha--it's so easy to destroy you
I am the one who posted evidence---all you do is babble like a 13 year old

Are you just stupid? A domicile is residence, private means it's your private residence. Unkotare refuses to answer how many illegal 'migrants' he claims he houses in his private residence. Go pick up a dictionary you illiterate asshole.
So 'your home' would be the heterosexual way of saying that?

Forum List

Back