Negations with the Enemy is Surrender

Negations with the Enemy is not Negations, it's Surrender

Can you name one war America has been in where it didn't eventually negotiate with it's enemies?

In fact, I think Germany and Japan did alright in those negotiations. Did you consider our agreement with them as America surrendering?

Can you name one war America has been in where it didn't eventually negotiate with it's enemies?

In fact, I think Germany and Japan did alright in those negotiations. Did you consider our agreement with them as America surrendering?
If you consider the demand for unconditional surrender "doing alright". Anything they got after that was gravy.

One of your problems is that you just make words fit your personal meaning -

Dropping a Nuke on Japan.
Then dropping another one on them when they fail to fully surrender -

Is not "negotiating".

Is not "negotiating.
You unknowingly make an excellent case for negotiating.

Is not "negotiating.
War is just negotiating through other means. (Sorry, Carl)

"negations"? You mean negotiations? Terrorists are a different kind of enemy. There is no negotiation with gangs that are so full of hatred for Jews that they behead babies, burn people to death and throw grenades at basements full of civilians. They will never surrender and sadly they have to be hunted down and killed.

If you consider the demand for unconditional surrender "doing alright". Anything they got after that was gravy.
Did you purposely not answer my question?

Forum List

Back