Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

Yeah, you're a pussy. Everyone understands now, ok?

And avoiding fights and trouble like the plague. ;)

Why not avoid fights and trouble if you can?

If the Black guy had adopted my policy he wouldn't have found himself on the ground having his head punched in.
He just wants you to think he's a badass. He would squeal like a pig if he ever got into a fight (even with a woman).

I'd say you're the one who doesn't know anything about fighting. Watch the video again. The white guy's take down of the dipshit clearly shows he knew exactly what he was doing, and once he got the puke down followed up with a very effective ground and pound attack.

The black guy should have left it at soliciting a dick suck, but chose to attack instead and got his ass thoroughly beaten as a result. And I'd bet dollars to donuts he's too fuckin' stupid to have learned anything from the incident.

I'd say you are easily impressed. I watched the video 3 times. So the guy wrestled in j.r. high once or twice. His take down was telegraphed weak sauce and the Black guy with no training at all managed to get out immediately and put him on his back. If the Black guy had any training it would have been over from the get go. :lol:

The thug got his ass beat,period.

Yes but that doesn't explain how you were impressed with the sloppy takedown against an opponent that couldn't fight at all. Then you actually had the nerve to claim I didn't know anything? You're funny. :lol:

Yeah, you're a pussy. Everyone understands now, ok?

If the Black guy had adopted my policy he wouldn't have found himself on the ground having his head punched in.
He just wants you to think he's a badass.

Who started this thread, big mouth? Oh yeah, YOU did. You started this thread so you could get a little racist thrill out of typing the word "negro" over and over and so you could pretend to claim some 'tough' by association the same way your fellow idiot ShitshisSpeedos keeps trying to claim some 'smart' by association because by random chance you share the same skin tone with someone completely unconnected to you. In this case, someone who failed to show proper judgment after someone else showed even worse judgment. Regardless of the little "Rocky beat Apollo!" juvenile high you got from watching something very unfortunate, none of it makes you even the tiniest bit 'tougher,' you flaccid, weakling, racist coward.

I'd say you are easily impressed. I watched the video 3 times. So the guy wrestled in j.r. high once or twice. His take down was telegraphed weak sauce and the Black guy with no training at all managed to get out immediately and put him on his back. If the Black guy had any training it would have been over from the get go. :lol:

Yes but that doesn't explain how you were impressed with the sloppy takedown against an opponent that couldn't fight at all.

For once you're right.

Funny thing is, I don't think the fight had anything to do with race and should not be considered a racial issue here; but there is a faction on this board who always wants to make everything about race.

Last edited:

Who started this thread, big mouth? Oh yeah, YOU did. You started this thread so you could get a little racist thrill out of typing the word "negro" over and over and so you could pretend to claim some 'tough' by association the same way your fellow idiot ShitshisSpeedos keeps trying to claim some 'smart' by association because by random chance you share the same skin tone with someone completely unconnected to you. In this case, someone who failed to show proper judgment after someone else showed even worse judgment. Regardless of the little "Rocky beat Apollo!" juvenile high you got from watching something very unfortunate, none of it makes you even the tiniest bit 'tougher,' you flaccid, weakling, racist coward.
Aw, did I upset the little troll? :eusa_boohoo:

Yes but that doesn't explain how you were impressed with the sloppy takedown against an opponent that couldn't fight at all. Then you actually had the nerve to claim I didn't know anything? You're funny. :lol:

Your stupid, I did not claim anything, dipshit.

Did the white guy go too far or did the negro have it coming?

NY Thug Picks Fight With Wrong Trucker, Gets Beating Of A Lifetime - YouTube

Well fought by the big guy. Used his strength and weight to pin the more agile guy to the ground and lock his opponents arms into a really bad position. At that point I would've asked him to yield given that he had a friend right there in case the dumb ass decided to start in again. If he did not yield then rain it down on him for a few secs & ask again.

That said leaving a gang banger with sorts to retrieve a weapon can be suicide. Bad situation all around, no good answers. Easy to arm chair.

Should be a lesson to all the smaller guys... don't let the big guy get a hold of ya unless you are in a tightly enclosed space where he can't move around and get on top of ya.

Last edited:

Aw, did I upset the little troll?

The absence of a denial is noted.

Yeah, the guy probably should have stopped sooner. But when you jump all up on someone, they get to decide when enough is enough.

to a point. the guy was beaten, he was down and clearly no longer a threat. the guy should have stopped sooner. the black guy looked like he was severely disoriented and could have suffered a concussion or died. he died, the white guy would do time. he likely may still be prosecuted for unjustifiable force. who knows.
Unless I'm mistaken it appears the Black man pressed for and started the fight, which placed the White man in a self-defense situation. Unless he is a professional fighter he is not expected to know when his attacker is sufficiently immobilized. Even if the attacker died from being repeatedly punched it would be impossible to prove the defender knew when it was safe for him to stop his defensive action. Someone who is attacked is placed in a panic frame of mind and is not thinking clearly.

Consider the incident in which a Brooklyn immigrant, Amadou Diallo, was hit and killed by 19 out of 41 shots fired at him at close range (six feet) by three New York City cops who said they thought the key case he'd retrieved from his pocket was a gun. The cops were cleared by the panic frame of mind defense.

Should be a lesson to all the smaller guys... don't let the big guy get a hold of ya unless you are in a tightly enclosed space where he can't move around and get on top of ya.

His being smaller wasn't his chief problem. Having no idea what to do was. Bigger guys who have no idea about grappling can get themselves into trouble as well. It's standing and trading with a much bigger guy that will teach a hard lesson.

Neither one of them look like they know how to fight. Black guy looked like he bit off more than he could chew. You can always tell when people cant fight by how much they talk. Both did a lot of talking before they got down to business.

I'd say you're the one who doesn't know anything about fighting. Watch the video again. The white guy's take down of the dipshit clearly shows he knew exactly what he was doing, and once he got the puke down followed up with a very effective ground and pound attack.

The black guy should have left it at soliciting a dick suck, but chose to attack instead and got his ass thoroughly beaten as a result. And I'd bet dollars to donuts he's too fuckin' stupid to have learned anything from the incident.

ROFL Yes a trained fighter can sometimes beat an untrained fighter.

His being smaller wasn't his chief problem. Having no idea what to do was. Bigger guys who have no idea about grappling can get themselves into trouble as well. It's standing and trading with a much bigger guy that will teach a hard lesson.
Right, like you would know anything about fighting, other than how to run from one.

Forum List

Back