Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

Quit acting like YOU know how to fight. Its embarrassing.

You shouldnt be embarrassed. Youve never met me before.

Yes I know, none of us have, which is why you think you can get away with pretending like youre a tough guy. No one is buying your little act, so just stop with the bullshit already.

Since I'm not selling anything why would I want you to buy something? What are you going to do to make me stop?

You shouldnt be embarrassed. Youve never met me before.

Yes I know, none of us have, which is why you think you can get away with pretending like youre a tough guy. No one is buying your little act, so just stop with the bullshit already.

Since I'm not selling anything why would I want you to buy something? What are you going to do to make me stop?

What ill do is call you out when you feed us your bullshit. You arent a tough guy; youre a fucking dork wannabe.

What ill do is call you out when you feed us your bullshit. You arent a tough guy; youre a fucking dork wannabe.

Two anonymous internet trolls calling each other names. Priceless.

I knew from the title of the thread that the "wrong white boy" wasn't you. Go watch Rocky I - V and calm down, Poindexter.

I knew from the title it was directly copied word for word from every black hate site. I was of course right.

I guess that means your arent going to do anything to stop me then. Who claimed I was a tough guy? Are you afraid of me even though you are safe at home?

I guess that means your arent going to do anything to stop me then. Who claimed I was a tough guy? Are you afraid of me even though you are safe at home?

Just shut up you dork.

Just shut up you dork.

I will as soon as you get brave enough to make me. Otherwise I would shut up if i were you. You sound stupid claiming I am a tough guy when that was never mentioned by me. I must have you worried and now you are projecting.

Two anonymous internet trolls calling each other names. Priceless.

Well now that youve called us internet trolls, I guess you are guilty of calling people names too. Priceless! :lol:

Yeah, the guy probably should have stopped sooner. But when you jump all up on someone, they get to decide when enough is enough.

I've been in many fights. And you don't think "Oh, when should I stop?"

What you do is fight till the other guy stops, and isn't moving. Cause I guarantee you, if that guy had not kept hitting him, the black guy would have done something like pull a knife, or grab a rock or something. When you are getting beat, and your pride is all in tatters, all you want is to get free and kill the other guy.

And many people do just that, get free and kill the other guy.
The prisons are full to overflowing.

And you don't think "Oh, when should I stop?"

You have to these days...the wild west was long ago.

I can't fight, couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag.
...so I swallow my pride and run away as fast as I can...that I've learnt to be good at, although my running days are basically over.

Have you seen the size of some of those huge Black guys, huge White guys, huge Pacific Islander/Samoan guys I'd likely having to be fighting in bars etc?
Sheesh.

I've always avoided bars, niteclubs and other places where fights usually occur.

If I lived in America I'd always be armed with at least two registered handguns.
Always.
In church, in the workplace, at the mall, everywhere.

Your quote was as follows from your own post:

"You're right, it would not have been one on one. They would have beat him to death instead of stopping it like those white guys did. He was lucky the guys he was giving shit to were compassionate enough to step in and save his sorry ass.

That never would have happened if the colors had been reversed."

This about as close to stating that a black person would not help a white person as you could probably get.

I don't happen to refer to people as "colors" but you understand the close similarity between what you stated and my alleged "misquote". I just did not word it as crudely as you did.

Furthermore, since "blacks hate whites as you have stated, why would a black person accompany a white person to a hospital in the middle of a racially based civil unrest situation with scores of people on the rampage?

That would probably be more risky than breaking up a one on one altercation.
Why would it be risky? Are you saying that the thugs would turn on their own for helping Whitey? Doesn't that kind of destroy your position that blacks don't hate whites?

Lol. Now you are talking in circles. And this is getting hilarious coming from an adult.

You know good and well what I am stating. In the middle of absolute chaos, Denny who is white was aided by a black person.

According to YOU blacks hate white people. Using your logic why would he have aided someone that he is supposed to hate?

You generalized by making a blanket statement that you have no proff of being true at all.

It is not incumbent upon me to explain how logical reasoning works to you.

Your thread. I cannot make it any simpler.
Talkin in circles? Ok, I'll put it in a way you can understand. You mean the brothas be turnin' on each other 'cause they be helpin' Whitey? Dat mean you be wrong about niggas hatin' white folk. Noam sayin'?

Yeah, the guy probably should have stopped sooner. But when you jump all up on someone, they get to decide when enough is enough.

I've been in many fights. And you don't think "Oh, when should I stop?"

What you do is fight till the other guy stops, and isn't moving. Cause I guarantee you, if that guy had not kept hitting him, the black guy would have done something like pull a knife, or grab a rock or something. When you are getting beat, and your pride is all in tatters, all you want is to get free and kill the other guy.

And many people do just that, get free and kill the other guy.
The prisons are full to overflowing.

And you don't think "Oh, when should I stop?"

You have to these days...the wild west was long ago.
"kill" was not literal. It was in a manner of speaking.

Why would it be risky? Are you saying that the thugs would turn on their own for helping Whitey? Doesn't that kind of destroy your position that blacks don't hate whites?

Lol. Now you are talking in circles. And this is getting hilarious coming from an adult.

You know good and well what I am stating. In the middle of absolute chaos, Denny who is white was aided by a black person.

According to YOU blacks hate white people. Using your logic why would he have aided someone that he is supposed to hate?

You generalized by making a blanket statement that you have no proof of being true at all.

It is not incumbent upon me to explain how logical reasoning works to you.

Your thread. I cannot make it any simpler.

in circles? Ok, I'll put it in a way you can understand. You mean the brothas be turnin' on each other 'cause they be helpin' Whitey? Dat mean you be wrong about niggas hatin' white folk. Noam sayin'?

Stupidity always manages to surface when that is the foundation of a persons thought process.

Now I recognize what your problem is. I do not speak nor write in that vernacular. But you obviously ASSsume that I do, and probably think that the entire black population does.

You are just an ignorant race baiter, and I have got better things to do with the time that I spend here than engage ignorance.

Last edited:
Neither one of them look like they know how to fight. Black guy looked like he bit off more than he could chew. You can always tell when people cant fight by how much they talk. Both did a lot of talking before they got down to business.

I'd say you're the one who doesn't know anything about fighting. Watch the video again. The white guy's take down of the dipshit clearly shows he knew exactly what he was doing, and once he got the puke down followed up with a very effective ground and pound attack.

The black guy should have left it at soliciting a dick suck, but chose to attack instead and got his ass thoroughly beaten as a result. And I'd bet dollars to donuts he's too fuckin' stupid to have learned anything from the incident.

nyc man who was knocked out cold by arizona trucker in a video, which has recently went extremely viral, was just pronounced dead this morning due to severe head injuries following the beat down. The man in the video who was knocked out by the arizona trucker was later rushed to the nearest hospital where he was being treated for the last few days. The man has been identified as a dj from new york named ‘dj freekie london’. Freekie london was suffering severe head injuries and was pronounced dead this morning. Arizona nurses and doctors did the best they can to save the man’s life, but the head injuries were too great. According to doctor earl cunningman, “the young man was suffering neuronal injuries and was actually in a coma for almost a whole day before slipping away. I’ve actually seen the video of the fight myself and i will have to admit i have never seen anyone knocked out so bad they turned into a seal”. Like many other viral videos like the sharkeisha fight earlier this year, internet users have proceeded to create memes out of freekie london. The arizona trucker has been charged with manslaughter and will not be expected to serve time in prison because he simply defending himself. Dj freekie london’s funeral will be held next week.

428x380xphoto-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xp0p1vgqfc.webp

429x276xphoto-31.jpg.pagespeed.ic.iallwuhmqa.webp

nyc man ko'd in video by arizona trucker later died in hospital due to severe head injury (watch video of fight) - huzlers (satire)

winning!!

Watch the video again. The white guy's take down of the dipshit clearly shows he knew exactly what he was doing

Eh, not so much. Hardly a skillful takedown, though the black kid had no idea what he was doing. He didn't look like he really wanted to fight, if you ask me. Seems like he had convinced himself that he had to, and missed several opportunities to leave it go. People are stupid and self-destructive in general.

Watch the video again. The white guy's take down of the dipshit clearly shows he knew exactly what he was doing

Eh, not so much. Hardly a skillful takedown, though the black kid had no idea what he was doing. He didn't look like he really wanted to fight, if you ask me. Seems like he had convinced himself that he had to, and missed several opportunities to leave it go. People are stupid and self-destructive in general.
The idiot saw he was being filmed and said, "I'm from New York.", then proceeded to get his ass clobbered. Fucking dumb!

Forum List

Back