Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

And who attacked Denny in the first place? Yeah, there were all kinds of black heroes in L.A. that day, weren't there?

La riots Truck Driver. - YouTube

Oh please. Who was it that said no one black would help a white person?

You're deflecting.

Typical.

A
No, deflecting is trying to make blacks out to be heroes in the Denny beating.

No. Deflecting is making a statement like " No black person would help a white person" and then conveniently not acknowledging that statement is a lie after its been proven that it is.

Where did I state that the person was a ""hero"? I simply posted an article validating that he helped Denny, as well as another video where a black person helped a white person.

Get it through your head that this does not make them "heroes". It makes them people who do not use color as a gauge for who they should help if needed. It's a good thing that they did think :

"All white people hate me, so therefore, let them suffer"

Kind of like the way that you think "all black people hate white people"
:cuckoo:

You know what you stated, so I have no need to engage in a playground pissing contest over a dumb blanket statement.

Your thread. Carry on.

Oh please. Who was it that said no one black would help a white person?

You're deflecting.

Typical.

A

No. Deflecting is making a statement like " No black person would help a white person" and then conveniently not acknowledging that statement is a lie after its been proven that it is.

Where did I state that the person was a ""hero"? I simply posted an article validating that he helped Denny, as well as another video where a black person helped a white person.

Get it through your head that this does not make them "heroes". It makes them people who do not use color as a gauge for who they should help if needed. It's a good thing that they did think :

You know what you stated, so I have no need to engage in a playground pissing contest over a dumb blanket statement.

Your thread. Carry on.
First off, you misquoted me. I never said "No black person would help a white person". Second, the black people who helped Denny did not stop the thugs from beating him, they just took him to the hospital AFTER the fact. In this case, the other white guys did not jump in (like the black thugs did to Denny). Your comparison is flawed, but I guess it was the best deflection you could come up with in a pinch.

The white guys were just as much as agitators as the black guy! These were white guys look for trouble also!

Yeah, the guy probably should have stopped sooner. But when you jump all up on someone, they get to decide when enough is enough.

I've been in many fights. And you don't think "Oh, when should I stop?"

What you do is fight till the other guy stops, and isn't moving. Cause I guarantee you, if that guy had not kept hitting him, the black guy would have done something like pull a knife, or grab a rock or something. When you are getting beat, and your pride is all in tatters, all you want is to get free and kill the other guy.

Your thread. Carry on.
First off, you misquoted me. I never said "No black person would help a white person". Second, the black people who helped Denny did not stop the thugs from beating him, they just took him to the hospital AFTER the fact. In this case, the other white guys did not jump in (like the black thugs did to Denny). Your comparison is flawed, but I guess it was the best deflection you could come up with in a pinch.

Your quote was as follows from your own post:

"You're right, it would not have been one on one. They would have beat him to death instead of stopping it like those white guys did. He was lucky the guys he was giving shit to were compassionate enough to step in and save his sorry ass.

That never would have happened if the colors had been reversed."

This about as close to stating that a black person would not help a white person as you could probably get.

I don't happen to refer to people as "colors" but you understand the close similarity between what you stated and my alleged "misquote". I just did not word it as crudely as you did.

Furthermore, since "blacks hate whites as you have stated, why would a black person accompany a white person to a hospital in the middle of a racially based civil unrest situation with scores of people on the rampage?

That would probably be more risky than breaking up a one on one altercation.

Your thread. Carry on.

"You're right, it would not have been one on one. They would have beat him to death instead of stopping it like those white guys did. He was lucky the guys he was giving shit to were compassionate enough to step in and save his sorry ass.

This about as close to stating that a black person would not help a white person as you could probably get.

I don't happen to refer to people as "colors" but you understand the close similarity between what you stated and my alleged "misquote". I just did not word it as crudely as you did.

Furthermore, since "blacks hate whites as you have stated, why would a black person accompany a white person to a hospital in the middle of a racially based civil unrest situation with scores of people on the rampage?

Why would it be risky? Are you saying that the thugs would turn on their own for helping Whitey? Doesn't that kind of destroy your position that blacks don't hate whites?

Why would it be risky? Are you saying that the thugs would turn on their own for helping Whitey? Doesn't that kind of destroy your position that blacks don't hate whites?

Lol. Now you are talking in circles. And this is getting hilarious coming from an adult.

You know good and well what I am stating. In the middle of absolute chaos, Denny who is white was aided by a black person.

According to YOU blacks hate white people. Using your logic why would he have aided someone that he is supposed to hate?

You generalized by making a blanket statement that you have no proff of being true at all.

It is not incumbent upon me to explain how logical reasoning works to you.

Your thread. I cannot make it any simpler.

Neither one of them look like they know how to fight. Black guy looked like he bit off more than he could chew. You can always tell when people cant fight by how much they talk. Both did a lot of talking before they got down to business.

Yeah, the guy probably should have stopped sooner. But when you jump all up on someone, they get to decide when enough is enough.

What you do is fight till the other guy stops, and isn't moving. Cause I guarantee you, if that guy had not kept hitting him, the black guy would have done something like pull a knife, or grab a rock or something. When you are getting beat, and your pride is all in tatters, all you want is to get free and kill the other guy.

Thats a sign you dont know how to fight. You incapacitate the guy and you dont have to worry about it. You should not get emotional when you fight as adrenaline has a way of making you expend too much effort.

Thats a sign you dont know how to fight. You incapacitate the guy and you dont have to worry about it. You should not get emotional when you fight as adrenaline has a way of making you expend too much effort.

I was young. It was many years ago. And I grew out of that emotionalism in my 20's.

Excpt for one time in a diner/bar at a truck stop in South Dakota when some drunk accosted my wife. My kids were there. It almost ended up in me going to jail, except the owner of the place had the guy dragged out. We got free meals. And my kids still remind me, "Remember that drunk guy you almost killed in that restaurant?" I didn't almost kill him. Not even close. It was over in 10 seconds. I am a pretty calm guy.

Quit acting like YOU know how to fight. Its embarrassing.

I was young. It was many years ago. And I grew out of that emotionalism in my 20's.

Excpt for one time in a diner/bar at a truck stop in South Dakota when some drunk accosted my wife. My kids were there. It almost ended up in me going to jail, except the owner of the place had the guy dragged out. We got free meals. And my kids still remind me, "Remember that drunk guy you almost killed in that restaurant?" I didn't almost kill him. Not even close. It was over in 10 seconds. I am a pretty calm guy.

I didnt mean you specifically. :lol:

I meant in general. Most youngsters get emotional when they fight. I broke my thumb fighting a drunk guy so I never did that again.

Last edited:

You shouldnt be embarrassed. Youve never met me before.

Last edited:

You shouldnt be embarrassed. Youve never met me before.

Yes I know, none of us have, which is why you think you can get away with pretending like youre a tough guy. No one is buying your little act, so just stop with the bullshit already.

Forum List

Back