Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

Call me old fashioned, but when someone - regardless of what colour they are - has taken so many blows to the head that they don't seem capable of protecting their head, you stop.

You are suppose to stop once they are on the ground. If they get up, you go at them again.

i was delivered by a black doctor in 1953...is that an issue....

fights? fist fights are rare now...lucky none of these men were armed....

And here is another interesting article for those who were taught by your parents not to believe a socalled "Negro" would help a white person in distress, and would just join in further hurting them.

If any of you are old enough to remember the riots over the Rodney King verdict in Los Angeles, there was a trucker named Reginald Denny who was beaten by some rioters. It was not a white police officer or fireman who was the first to intervene and help him.

It was A "NEGRO"!?

And ironically it was a "NEGRO" surgeon who worked on him at the hospital after he arrived.

A "NEGRO"?!

WTF?!

Must have been a full moon that day.

Good Samaritan Remembers the LA Riots 20 Years Later: "I Had to Do Something" | NBC Southern California
And who attacked Denny in the first place? Yeah, there were all kinds of black heroes in L.A. that day, weren't there?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXcHEMiHr4]La riots Truck Driver. - YouTube[/ame]

Oh please. Who was it that said no one black would help a white person?

You're deflecting.

Typical.

Last edited:
Call me old fashioned, but when someone - regardless of what colour they are - has taken so many blows to the head that they don't seem capable of protecting their head, you stop.

You are suppose to stop once they are on the ground. If they get up, you go at them again.

No,you stop when they are unconscious. Or at the very least unable to stand without help.

In the ring, maybe, with a referee. But on the street, when you're fighting for your life, you don't let him up if he's still able to fight.

And here is another interesting article for those who were taught by your parents not to believe a socalled "Negro" would help a white person in distress, and would just join in further hurting them.

If any of you are old enough to remember the riots over the Rodney King verdict in Los Angeles, there was a trucker named Reginald Denny who was beaten by some rioters. It was not a white police officer or fireman who was the first to intervene and help him.

It was A "NEGRO"!?

And ironically it was a "NEGRO" surgeon who worked on him at the hospital after he arrived.

A "NEGRO"?!

WTF?!

Must have been a full moon that day.

Good Samaritan Remembers the LA Riots 20 Years Later: "I Had to Do Something" | NBC Southern California
And who attacked Denny in the first place? Yeah, there were all kinds of black heroes in L.A. that day, weren't there?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXcHEMiHr4]La riots Truck Driver. - YouTube[/ame]

Oh please. Who was it that said no one black would help a white person?

You're deflecting.

Typical.

A
No, deflecting is trying to make blacks out to be heroes in the Denny beating.

In the ring, maybe, with a referee. But on the street, when you're fighting for your life, you don't let him up if he's still able to fight.

According to the law, you may certainly defend yourself, but you have to be careful; punching a man when he is already unconscious can have serious, legal ramifications.

If the guy were to have died from being hit like that (very likely, actually) the man could have been charged with manslaughter - yes, even though he was attacked.

Is that fair? Of course not.

Welcome to the USA.

Why was this thread even necessary, aside from proving that racial hatred is alive and well on USMB?

The OP played the race card ... again.

Last edited:
You stop when "self defence" has been achieved.
In this case the Black guy escalated the incident from verbal to physical and threw the first punch, seems to me.
...can't just keep punching into to an unarmed person you have subdued.

Black guy needs to attend one of uncle bianco's wisdom seminars.
So that's...the Black guy was outnumbered two to one... by bigger guys than himself...and wanted to start a fight.
Hmmm, very unwise.

The white guy took it too far but had that been reversed the white guy would have been jumped by multiple ******* and probably left for dead.

White guy walked away. Black guy pursued and threw the first punch. Beat down commenced. What is so difficult to understand? Dude throws a punch at me his ass is going down or I'll die trying. End of story.

Nigga_Please.jpg

The white guy took it too far but had that been reversed the white guy would have been jumped by multiple ******* and probably left for dead.

Indeed.
If one of his last punches had killed or maimed for life his attacker, IMO when he was in court and staring down the barrel of a long prison sentence he'd have a lot of trouble defending the charges.

White guy walked away. Black guy pursued and threw the first punch. Beat down commenced. What is so difficult to understand? Dude throws a punch at me his ass is going down or I'll die trying. End of story.

Nigga_Please.jpg

Running away and saving your life/maiming is an option.

IMO more people should take it.

NYC man who was knocked out cold by Arizona Trucker in a video, which has recently went extremely viral, was just pronounced dead this morning due to severe head injuries following the beat down. The man in the video who was knocked out by the Arizona Trucker was later rushed to the nearest hospital where he was being treated for the last few days. The man has been identified as a DJ from New York named ‘DJ Freekie London’. Freekie London was suffering severe head injuries and was pronounced dead this morning. Arizona Nurses and Doctors did the best they can to save the man’s life, but the head injuries were too great. According to Doctor Earl Cunningman, “The young man was suffering neuronal injuries and was actually in a coma for almost a whole day before slipping away. I’ve actually seen the video of the fight myself and I will have to admit I have never seen anyone knocked out so bad they turned into a seal”. Like many other viral videos like the Sharkeisha fight earlier this year, Internet users have proceeded to create memes out of Freekie London. The Arizona Trucker has been charged with manslaughter and will not be expected to serve time in prison because he simply defending himself. DJ Freekie London’s funeral will be held next week.

428x380xphoto-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xP0p1vgQFC.webp

429x276xphoto-31.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IAllwUhMQa.webp

NYC Man Ko'd In Video By Arizona Trucker Later Died In Hospital Due To Severe Head Injury (Watch Video Of Fight) - Huzlers (Satire)

Last edited:
NYC man who was knocked out cold by Arizona Trucker in a video, which has recently went extremely viral, was just pronounced dead this morning due to severe head injuries following the beat down.

He ain't dead, but he could've been...one punch can kill...

One-punch victim Daniel Christie farewelled at Sydney funeral - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

One-punch victim Daniel Christie farewelled at Sydney funeral

Family and friends of Kings Cross assault victim Daniel Christie have farewelled him at a funeral service in Sydney.

Governor-General Quentin Bryce was among the mourners who attended the service for the 18-year-old at the Hillsong Church in Sydney's Baulkham Hills.

The teenager's family switched off his life support last week, 11 days after he was knocked unconscious by a single punch in Kings Cross on New Year's Eve.

His family paid tribute to him as "caring, exceptional" and "a beacon of morality with a heart of gold".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back