Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

none of them seemed to be a threat to anyone else....matter of fact its a black guy who tells the white guy that enough is enough and to let it go and the white guy does.....and he walks away....no after kicks nothing ....

All involved in that video are very poor examples of humanity.

would you like to elaborate on that? just for our edification?

It was a video of 3 goons being menaces to society at a busy gas station. Can't elaborate much more than that.

While we didn't see what led up to the confrontation, it looked like the black guy was starting shit. If that was not the case, then I would be happy to withdraw my comment.

Yes, this is not a great example of the humanity's finest moment. But at the same time, it does serve notice to some that not everyone will back down and let you bully & strut.

would you like to elaborate on that? just for our edification?

It was a video of 3 goons being menaces to society at a busy gas station. Can't elaborate much more than that.

While we didn't see what led up to the confrontation, it looked like the black guy was starting shit. If that was not the case, then I would be happy to withdraw my comment.

Yes, this is not a great example of the humanity's finest moment. But at the same time, it does serve notice to some that not everyone will back down and let you bully & strut.

Both sides were strutting. That's how fights over nothing start classless people.

Both sides were strutting. That's how fights over nothing start classless people.

As I said, since we do not know what led up to the situation we saw, there are things we may not know.

Some people are less tolerant of verbal abuse. I am glad that you could withstand it. But condemning them for not doing so is essentially more about your ego than about reality.

As I said, since we do not know what led up to the situation we saw, there are things we may not know.

Some people are less tolerant of verbal abuse. I am glad that you could withstand it. But condemning them for not doing so is essentially more about your ego than about reality.

Well if a random stranger just started screaming obscenities at me for no reason I'd do something about it.

But I suspect this fight started over nothing and both sides fueled the fight.

Well if a random stranger just started screaming obscenities at me for no reason I'd do something about it.

We'll never know what started it.

As for both sides fueling it, I also see that the instigator wanted to bully someone. There are plenty of times that a good bluff will back a bully down without ever needing to lay a hand on him.

Black man saves white supremacist's life - Video

Lol! Here is a so called "Negro" who aided a white supremacist who was getting his ass kicked. Could be one of you in this thread one day. You never know.

It took all of about 15 seconds to find this video. The point? If the "races were reversed" yes it could and does happen.

Or one of us in this thread might be one to stop such a fight as well. I'm not sure which of us in this thread you see as a "white supremacist".

The white dude was walking away. The black dude pursued and threw the first punch.
I'd say he got just enough to make him think twice next time before he starts shit.

And here is another interesting article for those who were taught by your parents not to believe a socalled "Negro" would help a white person in distress, and would just join in further hurting them.

If any of you are old enough to remember the riots over the Rodney King verdict in Los Angeles, there was a trucker named Reginald Denny who was beaten by some rioters. It was not a white police officer or fireman who was the first to intervene and help him.

It was A "NEGRO"!?

And ironically it was a "NEGRO" surgeon who worked on him at the hospital after he arrived.

A "NEGRO"?!

WTF?!

Must have been a full moon that day.

Good Samaritan Remembers the LA Riots 20 Years Later: "I Had to Do Something" | NBC Southern California

Lol! Here is a so called "Negro" who aided a white supremacist who was getting his ass kicked. Could be one of you in this thread one day. You never know.

It took all of about 15 seconds to find this video. The point? If the "races were reversed" yes it could and does happen.

Or one of us in this thread might be one to stop such a fight as well. I'm not sure which of us in this thread you see as a "white supremacist".

I have read and even replied to, and given positive rep to some of your posts on occasion. I was certainly not referring to you. And I know that it could have been a white person helping a black person as well.

Truth be told when I was in high school, I protected a white kid on quite a few occasions who just one of a few in the school I went to, and we are friends to this day.

I think it is relatively easy to see by the title of the OP and some of the first responses in this silly thread who I was referring to.

So no, I do not see all of one race of people as being the same. If you read what I typically post, I think you will notice that.

Last edited:

We'll never know what started it.

As for both sides fueling it, I also see that the instigator wanted to bully someone. There are plenty of times that a good bluff will back a bully down without ever needing to lay a hand on him.

In the video the white dude walks away and the black dude follows him and continues to run his mouth. As I said before the thug got what he was due.

Or one of us in this thread might be one to stop such a fight as well.

Safe bet it wouldn't be lil' S.J.

And here is another interesting article for those who were taught by your parents not to believe a socalled "Negro" would help a white person in distress, and would just join in further hurting them.

If any of you are old enough to remember the riots over the Rodney King verdict in Los Angeles, there was a trucker named Reginald Denny who was beaten by some rioters. It was not a white police officer or fireman who was the first to intervene and help him.

It was A "NEGRO"!?

And ironically it was a "NEGRO" surgeon who worked on him at the hospital after he arrived.

A "NEGRO"?!

WTF?!

Must have been a full moon that day.

Good Samaritan Remembers the LA Riots 20 Years Later: "I Had to Do Something" | NBC Southern California
And who attacked Denny in the first place? Yeah, there were all kinds of black heroes in L.A. that day, weren't there?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXcHEMiHr4]La riots Truck Driver. - YouTube[/ame]

Damian Football Williams who hit Denny with a brick ended up a hero of the people. His arrest was one of the incidents used against Daryl Gates and removed him from office. Hero Williams killed a drug dealer in 2000 and is now serving life.

Forum List

Back