Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

Watch the video again. The white guy's take down of the dipshit clearly shows he knew exactly what he was doing

Eh, not so much. Hardly a skillful takedown, though the black kid had no idea what he was doing. He didn't look like he really wanted to fight, if you ask me. Seems like he had convinced himself that he had to, and missed several opportunities to leave it go. People are stupid and self-destructive in general.
The idiot saw he was being filmed and said, "I'm from New York.", then proceeded to get his ass clobbered. Fucking dumb!

It's that Jerry Springer mentality.
And what kind of tool see's he is being recorded,and promptly goes over and assaults a guy making sure his guilt is obvious.
Then to add insult to ignorance,he proceeds to get his ass whipped for all the world to see.
Darwin must have had the day off.......

Last edited:
Watch the video again. The white guy's take down of the dipshit clearly shows he knew exactly what he was doing

Eh, not so much. Hardly a skillful takedown, though the black kid had no idea what he was doing. He didn't look like he really wanted to fight, if you ask me. Seems like he had convinced himself that he had to, and missed several opportunities to leave it go. People are stupid and self-destructive in general.
The idiot saw he was being filmed and said, "I'm from New York.", then proceeded to get his ass clobbered. Fucking dumb!

No audio here when I watched the vid so I missed the 'dialogue.'

Neither one of them look like they know how to fight. Black guy looked like he bit off more than he could chew. You can always tell when people cant fight by how much they talk. Both did a lot of talking before they got down to business.

I'd say you're the one who doesn't know anything about fighting. Watch the video again. The white guy's take down of the dipshit clearly shows he knew exactly what he was doing, and once he got the puke down followed up with a very effective ground and pound attack.

The black guy should have left it at soliciting a dick suck, but chose to attack instead and got his ass thoroughly beaten as a result. And I'd bet dollars to donuts he's too fuckin' stupid to have learned anything from the incident.

I'd say you are easily impressed. I watched the video 3 times. So the guy wrestled in j.r. high once or twice. His take down was telegraphed weak sauce and the Black guy with no training at all managed to get out immediately and put him on his back. If the Black guy had any training it would have been over from the get go. :lol:

Last edited:
Did the white guy go too far or did the negro have it coming?

NY Thug Picks Fight With Wrong Trucker, Gets Beating Of A Lifetime - YouTube

This is typically what really happens when amateurs fight.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rerxgJsX4&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZ9rerxgJsX4&has_verified=1"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rerxgJsX4&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZ9rerxgJsX4&has_verified=1[/ame]
Yeah, I saw how the black guy blindsided the white guy while he was distracted. That's typical.

Did the white guy go too far or did the negro have it coming?

NY Thug Picks Fight With Wrong Trucker, Gets Beating Of A Lifetime - YouTube

This is typically what really happens when amateurs fight.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rerxgJsX4&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZ9rerxgJsX4&has_verified=1"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rerxgJsX4&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZ9rerxgJsX4&has_verified=1[/ame]
Yeah, I saw how the black guy blindsided the white guy while he was distracted. That's typical.

How do you get blindsided when you started the fight? :lol:

Clearly, he was squaring off with the one guy who was backing up. Then the other one threw a punch from the side (about 1:05). And of course, there was the usual kicking the guy while he was down.

Clearly, he was squaring off with the one guy who was backing up. Then the other one threw a punch from the side (about 1:05). And of course, there was the usual kicking the guy while he was down.

When you fight all bets are off. You dont stop watching the other guy because you were afraid to take him on. He was stupid and got his bell rung. Remember this was 3 against 2. The other 2 got worked over as well and ran like little girls.

When you fight all bets are off. You dont stop watching the other guy because you were afraid to take him on. He was stupid and got his bell rung. Remember this was 3 against 2. The other 2 got worked over as well and ran like little girls.
Somehow, i don't think you would be saying that about the OP video if one of the white guys had interfered. More likely you would have been crying "foul".

I guess being from NYC wasn't enough to make a difference.

This is what happens when you clench with someone that has some basics in grappling.

And it's easy to sit back and say the guy beat on him to much, just keep in mind this escalated and went on long enough for someone to decide to get out their camera.

Somehow, i don't think you would be saying that about the OP video if one of the white guys had interfered. More likely you would have been crying "foul".

Not at all. There is no time out or foul in a fight.

Yeah, the guy probably should have stopped sooner. But when you jump all up on someone, they get to decide when enough is enough.

to a point. the guy was beaten, he was down and clearly no longer a threat. the guy should have stopped sooner. the black guy looked like he was severely disoriented and could have suffered a concussion or died. he died, the white guy would do time. he likely may still be prosecuted for unjustifiable force. who knows.

Yeah, the guy probably should have stopped sooner. But when you jump all up on someone, they get to decide when enough is enough.

to a point. the guy was beaten, he was down and clearly no longer a threat. the guy should have stopped sooner. the black guy looked like he was severely disoriented and could have suffered a concussion or died. he died, the white guy would do time. he likely may still be prosecuted for unjustifiable force. who knows.

The Black guy did die.

I am still confused why the black fellow called the white fellow a nigga....??

Blame it on poor speaking ability. This is far too common in the black community these days. They use these words like crutches. They say "nigga" at the end of every sentence, or they repeat some other dumb thing like "ya know what im sayin" 20 times a minute. Black parents are clearly doing their children a disservice by not raising them properly and not preparing them for life in general. Its no wonder there is such a high unemployment rate among blacks. Who the would hire someone who speaks so poorly? What a shame.

Last edited:
Neither one of them look like they know how to fight. Black guy looked like he bit off more than he could chew. You can always tell when people cant fight by how much they talk. Both did a lot of talking before they got down to business.

I'd say you're the one who doesn't know anything about fighting. Watch the video again. The white guy's take down of the dipshit clearly shows he knew exactly what he was doing, and once he got the puke down followed up with a very effective ground and pound attack.

The black guy should have left it at soliciting a dick suck, but chose to attack instead and got his ass thoroughly beaten as a result. And I'd bet dollars to donuts he's too fuckin' stupid to have learned anything from the incident.

I'd say you are easily impressed. I watched the video 3 times. So the guy wrestled in j.r. high once or twice. His take down was telegraphed weak sauce and the Black guy with no training at all managed to get out immediately and put him on his back. If the Black guy had any training it would have been over from the get go. :lol:

The thug got his ass beat,period.

I think it's worth pointing out that while there were more white guys standing around only
one white guy got involved in the fight.And he was the guy who got hit first.

If this were reversed and it was a bunch of black guys against one white guy....
All the blacks would have played tough guy and would have probably beat the white guy
till he was a vegatable....

So did the white guy go too far...

Nope.

The black guy was able to move on his own after he got got the shit beat out of him....

I'm gonna go watch it again.

Clearly the black guy was the aggressor.

I think it's worth pointing out that while there were more white guys standing around only
one white guy got involved in the fight.And he was the guy who got hit first.

If this were reversed and it was a bunch of black guys against one white guy....
All the blacks would have played tough guy and would have probably beat the white guy
till he was a vegatable....

So did the white guy go too far...

Nope.

The black guy was able to move on his own after he got got the shit beat out of him....

I'm gonna go watch it again.

Clearly the black guy was the aggressor.
Exactly. It would have been Reginald Denny all over again.

Forum List

Back