Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

Should be a lesson to all the smaller guys... don't let the big guy get a hold of ya unless you are in a tightly enclosed space where he can't move around and get on top of ya.

His being smaller wasn't his chief problem. Having no idea what to do was. Bigger guys who have no idea about grappling can get themselves into trouble as well. It's standing and trading with a much bigger guy that will teach a hard lesson.
Right, like you would know anything about fighting, other than how to run from one.

^Ignore fail

Should be a lesson to all the smaller guys... don't let the big guy get a hold of ya unless you are in a tightly enclosed space where he can't move around and get on top of ya.

His being smaller wasn't his chief problem. Having no idea what to do was. Bigger guys who have no idea about grappling can get themselves into trouble as well. It's standing and trading with a much bigger guy that will teach a hard lesson.
Right, like you would know anything about fighting

You can stop digging anytime, tough guy. You look stupid enough as it is.

Big guy had him pinned against the car in in a heartbeat. If he had moved the other direction it would've been against the wall with similar results. The smaller guy had reach but when the other charged that was subtracted from the equation. If he had some judo lessons in using the enemy's momentum against him he could've thrown him or gone for a headlock after pulling the guy's head and momentum in a downward vector. The other mistake he made was leading with a jab and not following that up with a big upper cut when the guy charged head first. The tire gave the small guy the leverage to get on top for 1sec, but then the other guy got really pissed and it was over.

Last edited:
Looked to me like the black guy watched one too many Spike Lee movies and thought he could take any white guy.

Big guy had him pinned against the car in in a heartbeat. If he had moved the other direction it would've been against the wall with similar results. The smaller guy had reach but when the other charged that was subtracted from the equation. If he had some judo lessons in using the enemy's momentum against him he could've thrown him or gone for a headlock after pulling the guy's head and momentum in a downward vector. The other mistake he made was leading with a jab and not following that up with a big upper cut when the guy charged head first. The tire gave the small guy the leverage to get on top for 1sec, but then the other guy got really pissed and it was over.

The car pulling out was an unexpected variable.

It's not uncommon for a bigger guy to be so used to using his size that he gets in trouble when he realizes he really can't grapple, but in this case that smaller guy couldn't either and was outta luck all around. Bad choices that day.

The thug got his ass beat,period.

Yes but that doesn't explain how you were impressed with the sloppy takedown against an opponent that couldn't fight at all. Then you actually had the nerve to claim I didn't know anything? You're funny. :lol:

Your stupid, I did not claim anything, dipshit.

You claimed the thug got his ass beat;period. You must be stupid to think he was a thug. He was a big mouth that didn't know how to fight.

The black guy was doubly stupid considering the fact that the white dude had backup. If the black guy started to whoop that redneck's ass, you know the other shitkicker would've jumped in.

Yes but that doesn't explain how you were impressed with the sloppy takedown against an opponent that couldn't fight at all. Then you actually had the nerve to claim I didn't know anything? You're funny. :lol:

You claimed the thug got his ass beat;period. You must be stupid to think he was a thug. He was a big mouth that didn't know how to fight.

See the bolded words, yours, I never said I was impressed, I did not claim you do not know anything. I will state now that you are acting like a little bitch. The way you are behaving in this thread reminds me of the punk in the video that got his ass kicked, all talk.

The worst mistake the Black guy made was fighting when he didn't know how to fight. That and somehow managing to handcuff himself in his own sweater. He should have settled for selling wolf tickets and walked away. Now he is dead.

See the bolded words, yours, I never said I was impressed, I did not claim you do not know anything. I will state now that you are acting like a little bitch. The way you are behaving in this thread reminds me of the punk in the video that got his ass kicked, all talk.

I dont care if you said it or not. The fact you think the guy was a thug shows your fear and how impressed you were. Since this is a message board on the internet its pretty safe for you to assume that. Dont make that mistake in real life.

I am still confused why the black fellow called the white fellow a nigga....??

You must be white. :lol:

only part of me, I tan the rest....

I would love to see what preceded the taped events. The Black guy was calling the white guy the n word because he was hyped up and feeling himself emotionally. Its all about doing what you know. He probably sold wolf tickets his whole life and avoided fights. In this context the n word was a reflection of what he thought was the worst insult he could use on a white person. The white guy walking away probably emboldened him further. He should have followed suit as well.

I was surrounded by Afro-Americans and yet never had a fight, we did talk trash, but the same occurs when it's all whites...

It was in the Army.....

Forum List

Back