Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

It was in the Army.....

Really?

Whose?

He was in the rainbow color guard.
rainbow.jpg

Last edited:
Did the white guy go too far or did the negro have it coming?

NY Thug Picks Fight With Wrong Trucker, Gets Beating Of A Lifetime - YouTube

Just say "black".

The kid was dumb to confront the bigger trucker guy, and probably deserved getting punched, but the white dude went too far. It's like he wanted to kill him.

Nah.. that's just what a weak fist fight looks like. While it may have looked like those were hard punches ... not so much. If he wanted to kill him he would've grabbed the guys head and smashed it into the concrete. The big guy started and ended the fight walking away. That's not a guy out to kill someone.

You must be white. :lol:

only part of me, I tan the rest....

I would love to see what preceded the taped events. The Black guy was calling the white guy the n word because he was hyped up and feeling himself emotionally. Its all about doing what you know. He probably sold wolf tickets his whole life and avoided fights. In this context the n word was a reflection of what he thought was the worst insult he could use on a white person. The white guy walking away probably emboldened him further. He should have followed suit as well.

ROFL I laughed when I saw the self proclaimed ruffian from NY chase after the two homies after he bragged to the camera. Pretty funny stuff. I think he got embarassed after backing up when the homies walked toward him at the start of the film.

Pride got him.

The worst mistake the Black guy made was fighting when he didn't know how to fight. That and somehow managing to handcuff himself in his own sweater. He should have settled for selling wolf tickets and walked away. Now he is dead.

:eusa_eh:

My bad. All the white pride sites are reporting he is dead. I dont know if its actually true or not considering the source.

The worst mistake the Black guy made was fighting when he didn't know how to fight. That and somehow managing to handcuff himself in his own sweater. He should have settled for selling wolf tickets and walked away. Now he is dead.

:eusa_eh:

My bad. All the white pride sites are reporting he is dead. I dont know if its actually true or not considering the source.

You patronize white pride sites?

Impressive!

How can you find enough time to monitor all of them?

I dont monitor any of them. There are plenty as it is on this site. When you google something sometimes a white pride site comes up in the results depending on what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, I don't think the fight had anything to do with race and should not be considered a racial issue here; but there is a faction on this board who always wants to make everything about race.

I rewatched it, and neither seems to use any racial terms. I don't know why anyone would make this about race.

Other then the word ****** was thrown around like they was feeden chickens....

Looked to me like the black guy watched one too many Spike Lee movies and thought he could take any white guy.
There is definite substance to what you've said. I would call it the new Black machismo and I believe it's what led to Trayvon Martin being shot to death by George Zimmerman. In fact the controversial Stand Your Ground laws are probably a response to what is an increasingly common Black sense of "knock-whitey-out" machismo, a projected manifestation of the ghetto thug mentality.

It is exactly that impetus which seemed to motivate the Black fellow in the video. He appeared to be prompted by some obligation to physically prevail over the Whites -- who were content to walk away from the confrontation.

Today the Governor of Georgia signed legislation which further expands gun rights. I have no doubt the rising tendency of lawmakers to eliminate firearm constraints is the result of pressure applied by Whites who are fed up with the rising tendency of some Blacks to assert the ghetto thug mentality. This mentality recently reached the stage where some young Black males have conceived a game called "Knockout," in which they randomly select a vulnerable White person on a street to viciously attack.

Funny thing is, I don't think the fight had anything to do with race and should not be considered a racial issue here; but there is a faction on this board who always wants to make everything about race.

I rewatched it, and neither seems to use any racial terms. I don't know why anyone would make this about race.

Other then the word ****** was thrown around like they was feeden chickens....

I never heard that word, what I did hear I will not repeat. Of course, my hearing isn't as good as it used to be.

You patronize white pride sites?

No. I googled his name and all the sites that say he is dead appear to be white pride sites. He is on twitter claiming he was jumped by both of the white guys despite the evidence. :lol:

How did you find his name?

Its in the thread. One of the white pride guys posted it. Freekie London. He is a DJ. I'd hate to be him right about now. Everyone is laughing at him.

I have no sympathy towards the black guy. He asked for trouble and that is exactly what he got.

I really hope no one complains about how this video is racist. There are several videos of whites getting beaten by blacks. At the end of the day, an asshole got what he deserved. I hope he is humbled out.

Call me old fashioned, but when someone - regardless of what colour they are - has taken so many blows to the head that they don't seem capable of protecting their head, you stop.

In the movie Rocky...He took a bunch of shots to the head...
and the fight went on.

And the guy did stop in this fight.

Forum List

Back