Negro tells rioters to burn down the white suburbs instead

I have to admit that this girl shows some signs of advanced brain power. Ive always wondered why they burned down their own stuff to teach us a lesson. Evidently, she is wondering the same thing too.
But it will never be considered a racist comment.
Burn Down White Suburbs, Sister of Man Killed by Milwaukee Police Urges Rioters
geeee just how many of these shitting in the pants cracka threads are you goobers going to post on this?

keep-calm-and-run-forest-run-19.png

I have to admit that this girl shows some signs of advanced brain power. Ive always wondered why they burned down their own stuff to teach us a lesson. Evidently, she is wondering the same thing too.
geeee just how many of these shitting in the pants cracka threads are you goobers going to post on this?

keep-calm-and-run-forest-run-19.png
Just trying to keep up with the "I'm a poor picked on negro and don't deserve to be shot just because I point a gun at an officer" threads.

you should probably choose legitimate sources of information.

infowars?

:cuckoo:

You still using the if I don't like the source the facts aren't true excuse?

infowars?

I'm sure the video was fake too.
problem is that the main media knows that if it does not report it, the ignorant minions will never think it happened.
But let a white guy suggest burning down the hood and all major news outlets would be running stories on the guy for the next week. They would probe so far back in his past that we would be hearing about his caveman relative Grog cracking Humph in the head with a boulder to steal his woman.

infowars?

I'm sure the video was fake too.
problem is that the main media knows that if it does not report it, the ignorant minions will never think it happened.
But let a white guy suggest burning down the hood and all major news outlets would be running stories on the guy for the next week. They would probe so far back in his past that we would be hearing about his caveman relative Grog cracking Humph in the head with a boulder to steal his woman.
infowars... good find. all the news media is crap, infowars is no exception, but mentioning it from time to time helps to reveal the shills because they react to the link like someone's clawing a chalkboard.

infowars?

Listen for yourself halfwit....
WATCH – ‘BLM’ Call for “Burning Down” White Suburbs, Please Tell Loved Ones

They wont because they know damn well they'll get filled with so much lead they'll be able to use their dicks as a pencil.
maybe it would compel them to learn to read and write? they could get a job or something then.
Wait that's the answer, you can protect the white communities by putting up workers needed or hiring now signs. Aint no self respecting hood rat going anywhere near something as dangerous as a possible job.

They wont because they know damn well they'll get filled with so much lead they'll be able to use their dicks as a pencil.
maybe it would compel them to learn to read and write? they could get a job or something then.
Wait that's the answer, you can protect the white communities by putting up workers needed or hiring now signs. Aint no self respecting hood rat going anywhere near something as dangerous as a possible job.

The same type of thing could be done to stop welfare. Put the application under a pair of work boots. They won't go near the boots.

infowars?

Here you are you fucking brainwashed piece of shit.

infowars?

Here you are you fucking brainwashed piece of shit.

Dont you love how black power always comes from rioting instead of actually working for a living?
They want to come down to Texas and pull that shit in my neighborhood I'll show em some 5.56 power.

Forum List

Back