🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Neil Cavuto

Oh, I see. Reason I asked is I've heard about people being on kidney dialysis but never actually heard about its effect on quality of life from anyone expriencing it first hand. There's so many advances in medical technology these days that I didn't know if it was something that wasn't as critical as it used to be or not.

Sucks. Respectfully, I do wish you well.

Oh, I see. Reason I asked is I've heard about people being on kidney dialysis but never actually heard about its effect on quality of life from anyone expriencing it first hand. There's so many advances in medical technology these days that I didn't know if it was something that wasn't as critical as it used to be or not.

Sucks. Respectfully, I do wish you well.
Since I'm also diabetic I might live another five years without a transplant. I have no hope of getting a transplant from a relative for various reasons. So I'm trying to go through the process for getting on the transplant list for a deceased persons kidney.

With a successful kidney transplant I might live another 15 years. Assuming I survive the transplant surgery of course (25% chance of not surviving a kidney & pancreas transplant) and then avoid rejection.

Forum List

Back