Neo-Confederate libertarians are not conservatives.

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
I am tired of the neo-confederate libertarians acting like they are conservatives. They are not. They honor this flag
th
Which is the flag of Anti-American democrat slave owners. I know the Noe-Confeds will rush in here and say it is about states rights.... Like Alfonzo Rachele said "States rights to do what? Own Slaves!" That flag goes against the very fiber of conservatism which is the ideology of CONSERVING the republic. Neo-confeds like to believe their stance on taxes means they are not liberal when they really are. They dont care if there is slavery, abortion, drug abuse, hookers, crime, murder, rape, arson as long as they dont have to pay taxes to stop it. Thats not conservative that selfish like any other liberal.

Neo-confederate libertarians. Sounds like an ingredient on one of those convenience store end-cap merch display packages.

Is that where you picked that line up?

So are we gonna get any names or quotes of these slavery pushing Libertarians?

What the heck is a Neo-Confederate libertarian?

lol I dono... I don't even know how you have a libertarian that supports slavery but whatever hahah.

They dont out right say that do they? No they like all liberals and democrats call it states rights.

Sooo, names? State rights are not allowed to infringe on personal liberties. I have never met a libertarian that believes they or anyone should be allowed to enslave another human "just because" and call it a state right... Believing something that stupid by definition makes you not a libertarian.

N. It's all being done under the guise of state rights. Cork is saying that they don't come out and say they are proslavery libertarians ( :lmao: ) . Instead, he relies on his omniscient existence to detect these Neo-conderate libertarians.

He's also got a CB radio down at the convenience store where he can don tin foil as a hat and pinpoint their locations in the country.

Other then apparently you? There are many. I dont need to point them out they like you do it for me....By the way thanks for the neg it is how I know I am speaking the truth.

N. It's all being done under the guise of state rights. Cork is saying that they don't come out and say they are proslavery libertarians ( :lmao: ) . Instead, he relies on his omniscient existence to detect these Neo-conderate libertarians.

He's also got a CB radio down at the convenience store where he can don tin foil as a hat and pinpoint their locations in the country.

Do you believe Lincoln was a tyrant and the confederates were heroes? I already know you are stupid enough to believe such nonsense.

Of course he was, but they shot the man in the head in front of his wife, so you just gotta let go of some things.

Of course he was, but they shot the man in the head in front of his wife, so you just gotta let go of some things.

Yes democrats did shoot him... But seeing as he freed a entire race of people in the USA that countermands your bullshit of him being a tyrant.

yeah but Eminent domain requires compensation. Them slaves weren't cheap.

Well, legally they were. But like I said, sometimes you just gotta let go of stuff.

I am tired of the neo-confederate libertarians acting like they are conservatives. They are not. They honor this flag
th
Which is the flag of Anti-American democrat slave owners. I know the Noe-Confeds will rush in here and say it is about states rights.... Like Alfonzo Rachele said "States rights to do what? Own Slaves!" That flag goes against the very fiber of conservatism which is the ideology of CONSERVING the republic. Neo-confeds like to believe their stance on taxes means they are not liberal when they really are. They dont care if there is slavery, abortion, drug abuse, hookers, crime, murder, rape, arson as long as they dont have to pay taxes to stop it. Thats not conservative that selfish like any other liberal.

Libertarians and conservatives are indeed different but both are equally wrong.

th

Libertarians and conservatives are indeed different but both are equally wrong.

Thanks for that lesson in morality, shit for brains. :lmao:

Forum List

Back