Neo-Confederate libertarians are not conservatives.

Lincoln shutdown more than 300 newspapers and had people arrested and thrown in a concentration camp simply for voicing their disapproval of his policies.

Stalin and Hitler learned much from Lincoln. Both were great admirers of the man.

Didn't he also order troops to shoot into crowds protesting the draft in NYC?

I'm not sure if he ordered it, but troops did shoot into the crowds. The idea that he didn't order it defies common sense.

Nixon shot into crowds of students at Kent State and Jackson State Mississippi..he was murderous bum a crook an anti Semite a human rights abusers ...he prolonged the Vietnam war...in general he was bastard...

So are we gonna get any names or quotes of these slavery pushing Libertarians?

N. It's all being done under the guise of state rights. Cork is saying that they don't come out and say they are proslavery libertarians ( :lmao: ) . Instead, he relies on his omniscient existence to detect these Neo-conderate libertarians.

He's also got a CB radio down at the convenience store where he can don tin foil as a hat and pinpoint their locations in the country.

the great Republican strategist Lee Atwater on the way forward in 1981:

"You start out in 1954 by saying, 'Ni**er, ni**er, ni**er.' By 1968 you can't say 'ni**er' -- that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states' rights, and all that stuff, and you're getting so abstract. Now, you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites... 'We want to cut this,' is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than 'Ni**er, ni**er.'"

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Last edited:
So are we gonna get any names or quotes of these slavery pushing Libertarians?

N. It's all being done under the guise of state rights. Cork is saying that they don't come out and say they are proslavery libertarians ( :lmao: ) . Instead, he relies on his omniscient existence to detect these Neo-conderate libertarians.

He's also got a CB radio down at the convenience store where he can don tin foil as a hat and pinpoint their locations in the country.

"You start out in 1954 by saying, 'Ni**er, ******, ni**er.' By 1968 you can't say 'ni**er' -- that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states' rights, and all that stuff, and you're getting so abstract. Now, you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites... 'We want to cut this,' is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than 'Ni**er, ni**er.'"

sw50sw8sw578.gif

And you're retarded.

Didn't he also order troops to shoot into crowds protesting the draft in NYC?

I'm not sure if he ordered it, but troops did shoot into the crowds. The idea that he didn't order it defies common sense.

Nixon shot into crowds of students at Kent State and Jackson State Mississippi..he was murderous bum a crook an anti Semite a human rights abusers ...he prolonged the Vietnam war...in general he was bastard...

Nixon also isn't associated as one of the greatest presidents of all time either, Dullard.

"You start out in 1954 by saying, 'Ni**er, ******, ni**er.' By 1968 you can't say 'ni**er' -- that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states' rights, and all that stuff, and you're getting so abstract. Now, you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites... 'We want to cut this,' is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than 'Ni**er, ni**er.'"

sw50sw8sw578.gif

And you're retarded.

How come you are responding to and snarking at a "retarded" person...?

Nixon also isn't associated as one of the greatest presidents of all time either, Dullard.

The norm for Republican Presidents except for the last one Catastrophic Failure 43 ...he exceeded all levels of stupid....

A true conservative actually believes that we are endowed by our Creator with rights of life liberty and pursuit of happiness you cannot have life liberty or pursuit of happiness if your slave now can you? Confederates are all about slavery

A true conservative actually believes that we are endowed by our Creator with rights of life liberty and pursuit of happiness you cannot have life liberty or pursuit of happiness if your slave now can you? Confederates are all about slavery

Excellent sentence structuring and punctuation.

Now they are just confederates? I thought they were neo-confederate libertarians?

What happened, Cork?

Lincoln shutdown more than 300 newspapers and had people arrested and thrown in a concentration camp simply for voicing their disapproval of his policies.

Stalin and Hitler learned much from Lincoln. Both were great admirers of the man.

He used troops to block the Supreme Court from opening session - which is clear treason.

He tried to arrest the Chief Justice - which is clear treason.

Lincoln was a traitor.

The norm for Republican Presidents except for the last one Catastrophic Failure 43 ...he exceeded all levels of stupid....

You're very stupid; which is why you're a leftist.

As with virtually all leftists, you've never read any part of the Constitution, you have zero grasp how the Republic operates, and you don't grasp that states are separate entities from the federal government.

With all 10 of your IQ points firing, you claim "Nixon shot students at Kent state." Yes, your fellow Marxists all smile, as do you.

But stupid fuck, may I call you "stupid fuck?" Anyway, shit fer brains, the President doesn't call out the National Guard - it isn't how the system in the USA works. YOU dream of a dictatorship where we have one supreme ruler, but that isn't the case, and SURE the fuck wasn't in 1969. Ohio Governor Jim Rhodes had the ONLY authority to dispatch the Ohio National Guard, which he did. Nixon had not a fucking thing to do with it.

You fucking retard.

Now they are just confederates? I thought they were neo-confederate libertarians?

What happened, Cork?

You know your personalization and stupid f****** attacks mean absolutely nothing . If you can't comprehend reading why the f*** are you on a forum begin with? It sure isn't for your debating skills

What happened, Cork?

You know your personalization and stupid f****** attacks mean absolutely nothing . If you can't comprehend reading why the f*** are you on a forum begin with? It sure isn't for your debating skills

So what you're saying is, you do not know what happened.

What happened, Cork?

Unlike you I actually studied history especially the Civil War thing I was very interested in it when I was younger.the Mistake you make and most your idiot kind makes is that you think this is a discussion of secession. It isn't. The Confederate States of America wasn't evil because they seceded they were evil because at the core they were slaver Democrats. The confederates are the ultimate act of progressive ideals just because they used a loophole that they felt was in the Declaration of Independence doesn't mean they were right. Not to mention most about you think you know about Lincoln is actual propaganda created by the Confederates against him during war. This would be equal to us believing everything the comes out of Hamas or the PLO. A true conservative does not sympathize with the ideals the Confederate States of America that would be like empathizing with communists

Last edited:

Unlike you I actually studied history especially the Civil War thing I was very interested in it when I was younger.the Mistake you make and most your idiot kind makes is that you think this is a discussion of secession. It isn't. The Confederate States of America wasn't evil because they seceded they were evil because at the core they were slaver Democrats. The confederates are the ultimate act of progressive ideals just because they used a loophole that they felt was in the Declaration of Independence doesn't mean they were right. Not to mention most about you think you know about Lincoln is actual propaganda created by the Confederates against him during war. This would be equal to us believing everything the comes out of Hamas or the PLO. A true conservative does not sympathize with the ideals the Confederate States of America that would be like empathizing with communists

So the Colonies were evil because they held slaves as well, right?

What happened to neo-confederate libertarians?

So the things we know about Lincoln were made up?

Like that he had an arrest warrant put out for a chief justice?
Or that he unconstitutionally and unilaterally suspended habeas corpus?
Or that he arrested journalists by executive order?
Or that was wasn't an abolitionist?
Or that he couldn't have cared less about the slaves politically?
Or that he confiscated private property, including firearms?
Or that he launched an invasion without congressional consent?
Or that he spent years in the trench as a staunch supporter of the
“American System” of protectionist tariffs, tax subsidies to corporations, and centralized banking?
Or that he hypocritically said this “Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable, a most sacred right --a right which we hope and believe is to liberate the world. Nor is the right confined to cases I which the whole people of an existing government may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people, that can, may revolutionize, and make their own of so much of the territory as they inhabit.”

That propaganda? :lmao:

Last edited:

So the Colonies were evil because they held slaves as well, right?

Do you think I should apologize for them I don't care about your I don't care about your white guilt get over yourself the colonist didn't start a war just to save slavery the Confederates did

Forum List

Back