Neocons Pen Open Letter Declaring War On Donald Trump: They'll Vote For Clinton...

Have you read the article
Interesting take on Trump.

"They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few."

What do you guys think about that kind of scenario?

"They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few."

He just has to beef up security.

I tend to think they'll just rig it and make sure he can't win. They don't need to resort to violent extremes to get rid of him. Remember, it's a One-Party System. They can easily work together to make sure Trump loses.

I tend to think they'll just rig it and make sure he can't win. They don't need to resort to violent extremes to get rid of him. Remember, it's a One-Party System. They can easily work together to make sure Trump loses.
You think they really want a war on their home turf?

Working together, the almighty One-Party can do anything. It won't take much for them to destroy Trump. Just rig a few polling places and voting machines. Or, create a devastating 'scandal' for the Government/Corporate Media. You know like... 'TRUMP EATS CUTE LITTLE KITTENS & PUPPY DOGS!!' They don't have to resort to violence. They have numerous tools at their disposal.

Hilary the biggest neocon of all and libs love her. Goes to show their abject shamelessness flying right into their hypocrisy. It truly is dripping irony in the most purest form.

I think all you people should start your own political party, because if you don't agree with the Republicans, have to call them fakes and have no respect for their ideologies, leave the party. Start your own. Call it what you will, and you will never be forced to discuss, consider another opinion or reach a compromise. Not ever. Sound good?
Which people? The ones voting or the ones who think they own everyone else?
The people on this thread and others who agree with them that the Republican party "establishment" (which is the Republican party, by the way) sucks.

Working together, the almighty One-Party can do anything. It won't take much for them to destroy Trump. Just rig a few polling places and voting machines. Or, create a devastating 'scandal' for the Government/Corporate Media. You know like... 'TRUMP EATS CUTE LITTLE KITTENS & PUPPY DOGS!!' They don't have to resort to violence. They have numerous tools at their disposal.
I am talking about the backlash of doing such.

I think all you people should start your own political party, because if you don't agree with the Republicans, have to call them fakes and have no respect for their ideologies, leave the party. Start your own. Call it what you will, and you will never be forced to discuss, consider another opinion or reach a compromise. Not ever. Sound good?
The people on this thread and others who agree with them that the Republican party "establishment" (which is the Republican party, by the way) sucks.
Portions of it do. That is just a fact.

Hilary the biggest neocon of all and libs love her. Goes to show their abject shamelessness flying right into their hypocrisy. It truly is dripping irony in the most purest form.

Yes, Bill and Hillary Clinton are Neocons. I've been saying that for years. But just look at what Neocon leadership has done to the Republican Party. They've devastated it. So I refuse to listen to Neocon assholes like Micheal Chertoff. Trump represents something different. Hopefully he'll beat em.

If they can invent an ugly enough 'scandal' for their Government/Corporate Media, the People will fall in line like good little sheep. They'll turn on Trump right on cue. And it really isn't very difficult for them to rig polling places and voting machines. It happens all the time.

If they can invent an ugly enough 'scandal' for their Government/Corporate Media, the People will fall in line like good little sheep. They'll turn on Trump right on cue. And it really isn't very difficult for them to rig polling places and voting machines. It happens all the time.
50/50 at this point a lot of people are waking up and the trash is heading back out into the seas.

Lol. The irony is, is if the GOP really wanted Trump out, they should back him to the hilt. The more they backed him, the less people would be enamored with Trump.

Mark

I've been worried about it for months. It's looking more and more like the 60's all the time.

Looks like the Turncoats are at it again. The Establishment Globalist Elites in both Parties are closing ranks to oust Trump. Do you still really think it's a 'Two-Party System?' Well, think again. It's a One-Party System ruled by corrupt Globalist Elites.
Harlan K. Ullman, a shrewd American analyst, once noted that there used to be two parties in America – one had a conscience but no brains, and the other always had brains but no conscience. Now, Ullman notes, we have two completely identical parties with no brains and no conscience, and he questions the meaning of their existence.
America Forever?
If the parties are completely identical, why are they still refusing to work with each other?

IMO, the reason some Dems and Repubs both have issues with Trump is that Trump's "Alpha-style" leadership is the type that leads a pack of dogs, not the most influential government in the world. He's got snarling and dominating down pat, but some portions of the human race have evolved....

Portions of it do. That is just a fact.
So why not start another one? Seems from the feedback on this board that it is more than just a "portion" of the party. Being not much of a political person myself, it makes sense to me to start a new party for people like Trump and Sanders, who are very popular but don't really fit the existing pigeon holes. Why does a party have to have an official stand on everything? Why can't the voters decide and just let the candidates stand for what they want?

Forum List

Back