🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nepalese worker in Qatar: 'I didn't get a single rupee in six months'

Mr. Sunni Man, I am not a liar like you are.
Silly-Sally you constantly lie all of the time.

Your posts are full of lies.......everyone knows that you lie......so why deny it?? ... :eusa_hand: :cuckoo:

My dear Mr. Sunni Man, perhaps now that you consider many of us Infidels, you feel it is you who can lie to us all the time. Was it really that difficult to post the web address where you got the picture so those of us who couldn't see it on the forum could look it up there? What is the problem? Is the site you got it from that terrible that you don't want us to know?
No doubt ...... :cool:

I can't see the picture either. Who cares anyway. Nothing you post is ever of any relevance SunniMan.

I have to agree with you there, and I think many of the readers feel the same way. Maybe he thinks he is showing some intelligence with his "Do tell" and "No doubt" as if they were previous gems of wisdom.

Silly-Sally you constantly lie all of the time.

Your posts are full of lies.......everyone knows that you lie......so why deny it?? ... :eusa_hand: :cuckoo:

My dear Mr. Sunni Man, perhaps now that you consider many of us Infidels, you feel it is you who can lie to us all the time. Was it really that difficult to post the web address where you got the picture so those of us who couldn't see it on the forum could look it up there? What is the problem? Is the site you got it from that terrible that you don't want us to know?[/

QUOTE]No doubt ...... :cool:

Thise were one of Mr. Cuckoo's (the Troll) words of wisdom which I am sure everyone has picked up by now. As everyone can see, Mr. Cuckoo for some reason is adverse to giving us the web address where he got that picture so those of us who couldn't see it here can look it up. Why, Mrs. Cuckoo?

I can't see the picture either. Who cares anyway. Nothing you post is ever of any relevance SunniMan.

I have to agree with you there, and I think many of the readers feel the same way. Maybe he thinks he is showing some intelligence with his "Do tell" and "No doubt" as if they were previous gems of wisdom.
So true ..... :cool:

It's really silly going on and with Mr. Cuckoo who is non compus mentis. Apparently, there is something on the web site where the picture came from that he doesn't want us to see. So be it.

It's really silly going on and with Mr. Sunni Man who is non compus mentis. Apparently, there is something on the web site where the picture came from that he doesn't want us to see. So be it.
Maybe .... :cool:

Forum List

Back