Nero

Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle

Is it actually possible that the president of the US could be so uninformed and ignorant as to not know the reference to Nero fiddling while Rome burned?

Yes.

For an orange klown who didn't know Kansas City (WHERE HE'S PHYSICALLY BEEN) was in Missouri? Who never heard of Bhutan or Nepal, who thinks that "England" and "the UK" are the same thing? Who thinks that 18th century armies "took over the airports"? Who thinks The Bronx is in Germany?

Oh HELL yeah. Not just possible, not just probable --- bet the house on it.

I see, you start a Nero thread and it's us who are irrational, got it. :cuckoo:

Yep, that is correct. You are irrational in anything that deals with Trump, you cannot let anything you see as a slight go by without an attack.

I have started two threads about Trump since the start of the year, one praising him and this one.

I find it unfathomable to me that a grown adult, college educated at that, would not know the reference to Nero fiddling. My 17 year old son knew it, but the man charged with leading our country is too ignorant to know it?

If you had a single rational bone in your body you would be able to admit it was pretty darn stupid. But you lack that ability.

Yep, that is correct. You are irrational in anything that deals with Trump, you cannot let anything you see as a slight go by without an attack.

I have started two threads about Trump since the start of the year, one praising him and this one.

I find it unfathomable to me that a grown adult, college educated at that, would not know the reference to Nero fiddling. My 17 year old son knew it, but the man charged with leading our country is too ignorant to know it?

If you had a single rational bone in your body you would be able to admit it was pretty darn stupid. But you lack that ability.

Look I have read many of your anti Trump posts you have no credibility. :eusa_hand:

Look I have read many of your anti Trump posts you have no credibility. :eusa_hand:

Thank you for proving me correct.

Well I see president Trump triggered the left again. :21:
a59cdd5afol41.jpg

Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle

Is it actually possible that the president of the US could be so uninformed and ignorant as to not know the reference to Nero fiddling while Rome burned?
Trump should have gotten his ass to a laboratory and developed a vaccine.

This thread is not about the virus or the vaccine, it is about the ignorance of the president
When congress gives Trump 8 billion dollars to fight the virus, his ignorance certainly is an issue. As long at the president does not understand that the virus is not a hoax, infected people should not go to work, there is no scientific evidence that the virus is going to go away in April, and contrary to his recent announcement everyone in the country can not get tested for the virus.

Trump should have gotten his ass to a laboratory and developed a vaccine.

This thread is not about the virus or the vaccine, it is about the ignorance of the president
When congress gives Trump 8 billion dollars to fight the virus, his ignorance certainly is an issue. As long at the president does not understand that the virus is not a hoax, infected people should not go to work, there is no scientific evidence that the virus is going to go away in April, and contrary to his recent announcement everyone in the country can not get tested for the virus.

He is going to make it all better by giving us a payroll tax cut! That will fix everything.

Yes.

For an orange klown who didn't know Kansas City (WHERE HE'S PHYSICALLY BEEN) was in Missouri? Who never heard of Bhutan or Nepal, who thinks that "England" and "the UK" are the same thing? Who thinks that 18th century armies "took over the airports"? Who thinks The Bronx is in Germany?

I'm sure the folks living in Kansas City, Kansas will be surprised to hear that.

Yes.

I'm sure the folks living in Kansas City, Kansas will be surprised to hear that.

If only that is where the football team was located.

Yes.

I uh, suspect they've already heard by now.

Yes.

If only that is where the football team was located.

If only Rump hadn't already been there himself, apparently unaware of what state he was in.

Forum List

Back