Netflix....All Quiet on the Western Front Remake.....Watched It Last Evening

I just watched it at the golf club... I went in to have lunch and get home to do some laundry but I couldn't stop watching the movie...
excellently filmed...

Many people find my interest in Gender Issues and Discrimination Against Men odd. But these issues are very real.

All Quiet on the Western Front shows the status of men even in Patriarchal Society. I have seen the 1979 film long ago and was horrified.

I don't even think I have a TV capable of that... I'm pretty low tech, because I'd rather collect muskets and relics, than get a new TV. Or cable.
Well I guess you will have to make do with scenes as they pop-up on You-Tube then.....The one I posted is the best scene anyway though the lead-up to it was very good.

I don't even think I have a TV capable of that... I'm pretty low tech, because I'd rather collect muskets and relics, than get a new TV. Or cable.

Well, it's apparent that you have a computer (you're posting on USMB), so you could stream it to your computer if you want. If you have a smart phone, you can do it with that as well. I signed up for Amazon Prime because I wanted the free shipping, and they threw in their streaming service along with my Prime membership, and now I can watch their movies on my smartphone (which is kinda nice, as I can stream movies anywhere).

Well, it's apparent that you have a computer (you're posting on USMB), so you could stream it to your computer if you want. If you have a smart phone, you can do it with that as well. I signed up for Amazon Prime because I wanted the free shipping, and they threw in their streaming service along with my Prime membership, and now I can watch their movies on my smartphone (which is kinda nice, as I can stream movies anywhere).

You can do it on a computer? I didn't know that.

You can do it on a computer? I didn't know that.

Actually, you can get a LOT of streaming services on your computer. Just do a Google search for "streaming services available on computer", and see which ones interest you.

Be warned though, as many of them cost money to use. But, you might be able to get a free month or two out of a few of them.

Same thing with smart phones incidentally.

Forum List

Back