Netflix....All Quiet on the Western Front Remake.....Watched It Last Evening

I watched it last weekend. Well worth watching.

Good story by itself but not much along the book's story line. I was disappointed in how they did the end. In the book the day that Paul died (all quiet on the Western front day) was a month before the end of the war.

Wars are terrible endeavors. WWI was really nothing more a squabble between royal families and a terrible waste. Soldiers on both sides like Paul got caught up in that destructive mess that killed millions.

I watched it last weekend. Well worth watching.

Good story by itself but not much along the book's story line. I was disappointed in how they did the end. In the book the day that Paul died (all quiet on the Western front day) was a month before the end of the war.

Wars are terrible endeavors. WWI was really nothing more a squabble between royal families and a terrible waste. Soldiers on both sides like Paul got caught up in that destructive mess that killed millions.

The cinematography is brilliant. (l’m reminded of The Revenant)

The Germans are making good films again.

Wow, what an intense film. After watching the 1st hour, I decided to take a break and watch the rest of it later. It was visually stunning to watch and the violence was as visceral as any war movie I've ever seen.

How many queers pedos and tranny's we're in it?
images

Forum List

Back