Netflix Continues Production In Egypt, Where Abortion Is Illegal, While Considering Georgia Boycott

but look on the bright side. They are helping the economy of a country where over 99 percent of the women and girls have had their genitals mutilated so they can't enjoy sex.

Way to take a stand Netflux!!

The point is Netflix’s hypocrisy. Do you have an opinion on that?
He might need a minute or two to check with his trainers before he knows what he is supposed to say

When you start making comparisons of American politics to middle Eastern countries to try to make a political point, you've already lost the debate.

This thread has succeeded in attacting several leftist hypocrites who have made it clear that they have no values, principles, consistency or decency.

I would like to thank them all for announcing themselves to clearly and would like to invite any others who want to reveal the utter depths of their regresrsrive double standards.

This thread has succeeded in attaching several leftist hypocrites who have made it clear that they have no values, principles, consistency or decency.

I would like to thank them all for announcing themselves to clearly and would like to invite any others who want to reveal the utter depths of their regresrsrive double standards.
It was a given it would expose the Leftards for what they are. Topic was abortion and Islam.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

There is no right to privacy in Egypt; there is a right to privacy in the United States, a right Georgia seeks to violate, rendering a boycott of the state perfectly appropriate and warranted.
Ah! So it’s ok to do business with nations that use slaves because it’s not against the law there!

This thread has succeeded in attacting several leftist hypocrites who have made it clear that they have no values, principles, consistency or decency.

You call me when the world is fair, okay cupcake?

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

There is no right to privacy in Egypt; there is a right to privacy in the United States, a right Georgia seeks to violate, rendering a boycott of the state perfectly appropriate and warranted.
I knew I could count on you, Clayton!

Thanks for the pro Islamic sophistry!

You call me when the world is fair, okay cupcake?
Call me when the serotonin reuptake inhibitors start doing their job.

O.k., sweetums?

Forum List

Back