🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Netflix Lays Off 150

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They can learn to code.
Netflix is trying to banish the loony Leftards that took over, we’ll see if they are successful or go the way of a memory like going to Blockbuster to pick up a movie.

People are having to pay more for gas and groceries - they are cutting out Netflix to make way for eating and driving.

10 Print "Coding Sucks!"
20 Goto 10
Last time I ever programmed something.
1652829453113.jpeg

My 1982 final programming project was a play against computer 'Monopoly'.

After each move, the board would print out in ascii characters on a line printer.

All done on cards in Fortran.

Huge waste of paper.

People are having to pay more for gas and groceries - they are cutting out Netflix to make way for eating and driving.
I think it's because they have too much original content and not enough blockbusters...
And much of their original content is beginning to suck ass.

Too many remake movies with blacks, homosexuals, or females playing the lead roles and they can't explain why.

I think it's because they have too much original content and not enough blockbusters...

Too many remake movies with blacks, homosexuals, or females playing the lead roles and they can't explain why.
Exactly. I could order any movie ever put on DVD and get it in 3 days. Now it’s a limited selection of crap.

Trump is working with the military to clean up corruption,this tells me that they git rid of a bunch of leftists globalists. Who are pedophiles.:yes_text12:

Oh no, 150 out of 11,300. how will the economy survive

Exactly. I could order any movie ever put on DVD and get it in 3 days. Now it’s a limited selection of crap.

Most of the best shows on Netflix are foreign language shows. Other countries are making far better shows than we are these days

My 1982 final programming project was a play against computer 'Monopoly'.

After each move, the board would print out in ascii characters on a line printer.

All done on cards in Fortran.

Huge waste of paper.
Last thing I programed was in BASIC. A friend didn't think I could create a random integer generator in BASIC.

Go woke, go broke. The simple reality is wokeness has no originality. They rebrand and ruin the works of others. It's the result of woke idiots being attention seeking whores, incapable of putting in the effort to gain normal peoples' interest.

Seems each week there is a new streaming service for people to choose. The fact this is costing Netflix viewers is no shock at all

Last thing I programed was in BASIC. A friend didn't think I could create a random integer generator in BASIC.

Actually, I program regularly in C++ and Python.

Home automation projects and other electro-mechanical gadgets.

It's a lot of fun.

But, programming is like sex ... as soon as you start doing it for money, it's no longer fun.

Actually, I program regularly in C++ and Python.

Home automation projects and other electro-mechanical gadgets.

It's a lot of fun.

But, programming is like sex ... as soon as you start doing it for money, it's no longer fun.
Absolutely agree. Programming is a fun hobby for me.

Forum List

Back