Nevada Election Officials Investigating Hillary Campaign

True. She does seem to be the victim of continuous false accusations. The only people to give them any credence is the crazy right fringe. Of the literally hundreds of false accusations made about her, how many have been proven to be false?

PCFV01P10_14.jpg
Actually you are partly correct, however the FBI is investigating this one and 12 judges are assigned to the case, are they all right fringe???

:lol:

Where are you getting this information from?

I swear it never ends with this woman. How anybody can continue to be behind her presidential run is just astonishing to me. If it's not her engaging in the corruption then it's somebody who works with or for her. I can't even begin to imagine the level of corruption that will be going on in our government if she ever makes it to the White House. The writing is on the wall for everyone to see.

Nevada Election Officials Investigating Hillary Campaign

As soon as you get that through a reputable source, let us know.

Do try to keep up

James O’Keefe Releases His Most Damning Clinton Campaign Sting Video Yet [VIDEO]

Just another example of those continuous false accusations.

Proof?

She shut her Web site down, by the way. That sure screams innocence, doesn't it.

I guess anybody who shuts a web site down for any reason is guilty of something.....right? My neighbor had one for a while till he shut it down. What does that make him guilty of?

True. She does seem to be the victim of continuous false accusations. The only people to give them any credence is the crazy right fringe. Of the literally hundreds of false accusations made about her, how many have been proven to be false?

PCFV01P10_14.jpg
Actually you are partly correct, however the FBI is investigating this one and 12 judges are assigned to the case, are they all right fringe???

An investigation is not a finding of wrong doing. You should remember that after you had your hopes up so high about Benghazi, and were then disappointed.

PCFV01P10_14.jpg

An investigation is not a finding of wrong doing. You should remember that after you had your hopes up so high about Benghazi, and were then disappointed.
Benghazi has turned out to be the biggest spy investigation of all time, involving a Secretary of State sending all her correspondence to Moscow.

So please try again.

PCFV01P10_14.jpg

Benghazi has turned out to be the biggest spy investigation of all time, involving a Secretary of State sending all her correspondence to Moscow.

So please try again.

Where are you getting this information?

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Any actual legal investigation based on a James O'Keefe video is invariably going to end up turning up bullshit. Look at the quote from the "top election official" mentioned in the headline:

“We do have an official complaint referencing the video,” Wayne Thorley, deputy secretary for elections in Nevada’s Secretary of State’s office, told Breitbart News. “The complaint was filed 2:30 local Nevada Time today. We will be investigating the complaint.”

In other words, some yahoo saw the video, believed it, and filed a complaint.

I don't expect anything to happen. My point is that this kind of shady stuff is always circling her and you aren't seeing this with any of the other candidates on either side of the aisle.

If you snuck a video camera into any political office of any of the campaigns, you'd be able to get the same videos. I've seen the equivalent of that video happen on every campaign I've ever worked on, and I've heard about it from every campaign that anyone I know has ever worked on.

This just isn't a big deal to anyone who knows how they make the sausage.
Laughable

Not a big deal to anyone in the know

Demanding & expecting ethical behavior is just soooo radical huh

Any actual legal investigation based on a James O'Keefe video is invariably going to end up turning up bullshit. Look at the quote from the "top election official" mentioned in the headline:

“We do have an official complaint referencing the video,” Wayne Thorley, deputy secretary for elections in Nevada’s Secretary of State’s office, told Breitbart News. “The complaint was filed 2:30 local Nevada Time today. We will be investigating the complaint.”

I don't expect anything to happen. My point is that this kind of shady stuff is always circling her and you aren't seeing this with any of the other candidates on either side of the aisle.

If you snuck a video camera into any political office of any of the campaigns, you'd be able to get the same videos. I've seen the equivalent of that video happen on every campaign I've ever worked on, and I've heard about it from every campaign that anyone I know has ever worked on.

Laughable

Too bad your media sources aren't so ethical. Then maybe your info would be more credible

Laughable

Too bad your media sources aren't so ethical. Then maybe your info would be more credible
Just shut up idiot

PCFV01P10_14.jpg

So please try again.

:lol::lol::lol:

Let me guess, you know this because you have "friends" involved in super-secret government stuff.

Laughable

No, it's not "radical" - it's childish and naive.

PCFV01P10_14.jpg

So please try again.

Let me guess, you know this because you have "friends" involved in super-secret government stuff.

No need, the freedom of information act is in play here, and EVERYTHING that is not directly of National Security will be made public. Are you living in a cave or something? Bye the way Hillary did not disclose all of her e-mails as there is now a proven 5 month gap, that the OBAMA STATE DEPT. SAYS WILL MEAN A PERJURY CHARGE IF NOT FILLED.............................

Hillary is over, so start talking Biden, or Sanderewski or whatever his name is.

So lets rejoice O Lord.............

So please try again.

No need, the freedom of information act is in play here, and EVERYTHING that is not directly of National Security will be made public. Are you living in a cave or something? Bye the way Hillary did not disclose all of her e-mails as there is now a proven 5 month gap, that the OBAMA STATE DEPT. SAYS WILL MEAN A PERJURY CHARGE IF NOT FILLED.............................

Hillary is over, so start talking Biden, or Sanderewski or whatever his name is.

You put way too much faith in Judicial Watch.

The fact that they've never been right about anything before should have given you a little hint.

Where are you getting this information about "Benghazi" turning into the "biggest spy investigation of all time"?

So please try again.

The fact that they've never been right about anything before should have given you a little hint.

Where are you getting this information about "Benghazi" turning into the "biggest spy investigation of all time"?

Well lets see, we can start with The Washington Times State Dept. concedes 'gaps' in Clinton email record; contradiction could result in perjury charge - Washington Times

And how about The Washington Post of WATERGATE FAME Hillary Clinton’s e-mail issues have become a massive political problem

Seriously, Obamas state dept said today that Clinton Perjured herself, if 5 months of e-mails are missing. This is being compared to Nixons missing 18 minutes of tape. Clinton is done, flip her and get her off the grill now.

So please try again.

Well lets see, we can start with The Washington Times State Dept. concedes 'gaps' in Clinton email record; contradiction could result in perjury charge - Washington Times

And how about The Washington Post of WATERGATE FAME Hillary Clinton’s e-mail issues have become a massive political problem

Seriously, Obamas state dept said today that Clinton Perjured herself, if 5 months of e-mails are missing. This is being compared to Nixons missing 18 minutes of tape. Clinton is done, flip her and get her off the grill now.

The claims made in the Moonie Times article are all based on press releases from Judicial Watch. The Post story is about how the "scandal" is affecting her popularity, not about your somewhat hysterical claims of "perjury" and "gaps".

So please try again.

The claims made in the Moonie Times article are all based on press releases from Judicial Watch. The Post story is about how the "scandal" is affecting her popularity, not about your somewhat hysterical claims of "perjury" and "gaps".

If that is true, then Hillary's lawyers will demand a retraction............Without this Hillary is admitting that it is true. The FBI report is coming, with cuffs included.

If that is true, then Hillary's lawyers will demand a retraction............Without this Hillary is admitting that it is true. The FBI report is coming, with cuffs included.

If what is true?

Be specific. Which of the outlandish claims made by an right wing activist group founded with the express purpose of hassling the Clintons are you referring to?

Why would the Moonie Times care what Hillary "demanded" in terms of retractions? It's not like they have a reputation to uphold.

If what is true?

Be specific. Which of the outlandish claims made by an right wing activist group founded with the express purpose of hassling the Clintons are you referring to?

Why would the Moonie Times care what Hillary "demanded" in terms of retractions? It's not like they have a reputation to uphold.

If it is true that there are not 5 months of e-mails missing, Hillary will demand a retraction, if not is assumed to be true. The FBI already knows if it is true or not as they have an A-Team investigating.

If what is true?

If it is true that there are not 5 months of e-mails missing, Hillary will demand a retraction, if not is assumed to be true. The FBI already knows if it is true or not as they have an A-Team investigating.

Where do you get this "demand a retraction" stuff from?

Why would the Moonie Times acquiesce to any "demands" from Hillary?

If what is true?

Where do you get this "demand a retraction" stuff from?

Why would the Moonie Times acquiesce to any "demands" from Hillary?

Dude stop pretending to be stupider than dirt. If The Daily Caller has defamed Hillary with this article, Hillary is well within her rights to demand a retraction. Since she is not doing this, she is admitting guilt Hillary Clinton Emails Have A FIVE-Month Gap

Forum List

Back