Nevada GOP Caucus Thread

Many of Trump's supporters do
A few of Trump's supporters are white nationalists and pro-white advocates like myself, but we don't dislike brown people.
GERyouth1.jpg

I have already made a fool of you on this before.
Nope, Hitler Youth. It's okay little whitey, we know you don't think other races are equal (even though you came from ****** bloodlines)...

Moron alert....

Moron alert...

Moron alert....

exactly

I think people should get used to the idea that Trump will be the nominee. Next, who will be the VP?

I am cautiously optimistic.
PaintMyHouse hey man chill out and quit trolling the thread. You're more than welcome to participate so participate. Thank you.
One of the benefits of the ignore list is I have no idea what you are talking about!

:rofl:

I think people should get used to the idea that Trump will be the nominee. Next, who will be the VP?

I am cautiously optimistic.
PaintMyHouse hey man chill out and quit trolling the thread. You're more than welcome to participate so participate. Thank you.
One of the benefits of the ignore list is I have no idea what you are talking about!

:rofl:

ive had paint my ass on ignore for a while now- good times.

Trump has now demonstrated strength in 3 separate regions of the country. Northeast, south, and west

Trump is going to be the nominee....and the POTUS folks. He dominated tonight. Won 42% to 29%/23%.

Get this......41% of Hispanics went for Trump!!!! 41%!!!!

He's running the most anti immigration campaign...maybe EVER....and he got the most Hispanic votes over two dudes named Rubio and Cruz!!!

Folks...this is destiny. The saving grace to the cancer of political correctness that's killing America.
I live in Arizona and the LEGAL MEXICAN CITIZENS do NOT want ILLEGAL MEXICAN INVADERS taking THEIR jobs.

Forum List

Back