Nevada GOP Caucus Thread

wi1tz4.png

Yes..yes............. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :2up::banana:

Trump leading in Nevada too!!!!!

Trump winning the Latino vote is a bit of a surprise
Why? In a GOP field full of candidates that dislike brown people, someone had to win the Latino vote.
Except none of them actually dislike brown people...

Many of Trump's supporters do
A few of Trump's supporters are white nationalists and pro-white advocates like myself, but we don't dislike brown people.

Why? In a GOP field full of candidates that dislike brown people, someone had to win the Latino vote.

A few of Trump's supporters are white nationalists and pro-white advocates like myself, but we don't dislike brown people.
GERyouth1.jpg

Trump is going to be the nominee....and the POTUS folks. He dominated tonight. Won 42% to 29%/23%.

Get this......41% of Hispanics went for Trump!!!! 41%!!!!

He's running the most anti immigration campaign...maybe EVER....and he got the most Hispanic votes over two dudes named Rubio and Cruz!!!

Folks...this is destiny. The saving grace to the cancer of political correctness that's killing America.

GERyouth1.jpg
I have already made a fool of you on this before.

I think Trump is a big mistake.

Where is C_Clayton_Jones who said Trump would never come close.

And he can't, of course, beat Hillary ( who is doing a fine job of beating herself)....just like he'd never get nominated.

GERyouth1.jpg
I have already made a fool of you on this before.
Nope, Hitler Youth. It's okay, little whitey, we know you don't think other races are equal (even though you came from ****** bloodlines)...

Forum List

Back