Nevada GOP Caucus Thread

ogmfid.jpg

Trump is going to be the nominee....and the POTUS folks. He dominated tonight. Won 42% to 29%/23%.

Get this......41% of Hispanics went for Trump!!!! 41%!!!!

He's running the most anti immigration campaign...maybe EVER....and he got the most Hispanic votes over two dudes named Rubio and Cruz!!!

Folks...this is destiny. The saving grace to the cancer of political correctness that's killing America.
Hope, and well, hope....LOL...

Trump is going to be the nominee....and the POTUS folks. He dominated tonight. Won 42% to 29%/23%.

He's running the most anti immigration campaign...maybe EVER....and he got the most Hispanic votes over two dudes named Rubio and Cruz!!!

Folks...this is destiny. The saving grace to the cancer of political correctness that's killing America.
I live in Arizona and the LEGAL MEXICAN CITIZENS do NOT want ILLEGAL MEXICAN INVADERS taking THEIR jobs.

Neither do working class black men. Which is why...even in the general election....Trump WILL steal a large % of black and Hispanic voters from Hillary.

Just wait. Trump has barely spent any of his money. Once it's him vs Hillary.....Trump is going to hire the best ad makers in America and unleash hell on her and the Dems. He's going to show black men and legal Hispanics how their jobs are being stolen by illegals.

I live in Arizona and the LEGAL MEXICAN CITIZENS do NOT want ILLEGAL MEXICAN INVADERS taking THEIR jobs.

Neither do working class black men. Which is why...even in the general election....Trump WILL steal a large % of black and Hispanic voters from Hillary.

Just wait. Trump has barely spent any of his money. Once it's him vs Hillary.....Trump is going to hire the best ad makers in America and unleash hell on her and the Dems. He's going to show black men and legal Hispanics how their jobs are being stolen by illegals.
Wetbacks versus *******? Hope it comes out on Xbox...

The next Grand Theft Auto game title.

I'm waiting for him to talk!!! :banana:

Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The next Grand Theft Auto game title.
Might as well be, just as realistic...

I went to the Nevada caucus tonight. At least half the people there were wearing Trump gear, including the guy who took my vote ticket.

My father wanted me to vote for Marco Rubio because he thinks he's the best candidate to defeat Trump. But I voted for Ted Cruz and so did my son.

Caucuses arent even trumps strength. The rep leadership in these state despise him. They have far more influence in caucus states than primary states, yet trump won big here.

Forum List

Back