Nevada GOP Caucus Thread

I went to the Nevada caucus tonight. At least half the people there were wearing Trump gear, including the guy who took my vote ticket.

My father wanted me to vote for Marco Rubio because he thinks he's the best candidate to defeat Trump. But I voted for Ted Cruz and so did my son.
Ugh you voted for another 3rd place finish. Must be rough.

1,950 miles, with 1,250 of it to go, much of it on private land not for sale?

LMAO... That's a good one! Can't build the wall because our border with Mexico is on private property! LMFAOOOOoooo! Hey, send that one in to Hillary so she can throw it at Trump in the debate! That will be hilarious!

2rdvtq8.png

Trump just said Mexico will be thrilled to pay for the wall and he also loves poorly educated.

This man is such a fuck chop.

LMAO... That's a good one! Can't build the wall because our border with Mexico is on private property! LMFAOOOOoooo! Hey, send that one in to Hillary so she can throw it at Trump in the debate! That will be hilarious!
You are the guys who supposedly respect private property? The border, much of it, is private property so, do you respect it or not?

Border Fence Would Slice Through Private Land

Border issue moves into landowners' yards

Border Patrol Accused of Illegal Intrusions on Private Property | The New York Times Student Journalism Institute

Donald Trump's wall on the southern border is mostly wishful thinking

Last edited:

You are the guys who supposedly respect private property? The border, much of it, is private property so, do you respect it or not?

I do respect private property but you know what I respect even more? Secure borders.

The wall is getting built. Get used to that.

Trump just said Mexico will be thrilled to pay for the wall and he also loves poorly educated.

This man is such a fuck chop.

Somehow you left out that just before that he also said, he won with Hispanic, he won with highly educated, he won with poorly educated... but hey, who cares about the details. Cool story "bro".

I do respect private property but you know what I respect even more? Secure borders.

Go for it, and obviously, you don't respect private property...

Just vomited during his victory speech.

This guy is mocking everything.

I love it. I'm so disgusted by Washington DC...all of it...both sides.

I love what Trump and Bernie are doing to both establishments (although I pray to God the Democrat doesn't win the GE).

Fuck em all. Go Trump. Let the insults fly.

Go for it, and obviously, you don't respect private property...

No... I respect private property... I don't respect YOU.

Wow, Trump was really flying high during his victory speech. I'm starting to think he could win it. God help us all. lol

Bernie Sanders for president.

12% of the rep vote is in and they have about 10,000 votes. total dem turnout was 12,000 and most of that was from organized unions.

Forum List

Back