Nevada GOP Caucus Thread

I am watching CNN right now....Trump kicking butt pretty big in the precincts I am seeing so far.
He is winning frickin Hispanics in Nevada over Rubio and Cruz by a big margin.

LOL

This will be a blowout.

This is interesting... of the Hispanic voters, Trump took 41% of the vote compared to much less for the remaining candidates...(entrance polling)

Well, high turnout has been the theme in the first three races, and is turning out to be the case tonight. Also the turnout has been so high it has broken records in all of the races. You know what that means? The Democrats will be crushed in the General Election.

When Super Tuesday rolls around, expect voter turnout in the SEC states to exceed 1-1.5 million plus. Republican voters have not been this energized in my recent memory, if not since 1980. Math isn't my strong suit so I could be wrong. But intuition tells me that a pattern is emerging in all of races thus far.

They're saying that Hillary will beat Trump handily in the general election. I sorely doubt it if turnout is breaking records even in Nevada, a historically low turnout state for Republicans.

Did you say, VOTER FRAUD?
Voter fraud.PNG

Oops...

Forum List

Back