Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

Over the weekend some dipshits planned a stunt involving a memorial to some dead traitors. Only one thing stood in their way, federal gatekeepers...​

The ignorance is just astounding. People this fucking stupid, shouldn't be allowed in public.
Ashli Babbitt was murdered to piss off Trump supporters.

They needed a riot, so they murdered two unarmed women to inflame the protesters.

But that didn't work, so they started shooting the protesters outside.

She was tricked into going thru a broken window by the cops and the asshole that broke the window.

You forget that we saw this all happen on video.
jan 6 capitol-protest-house-chamber-2-se-316p.jpg

You are denying your belief that shooting her to "encourage" the others to stop breaking the door was justified legally.

it was not.

Not twisting, holding you to it, you cowardly cuck poseur.
When you say it was not justified legally what do you imagine that means? As far as the law is concerned it was legally justified and mainstream society gave her shooter a medal so who is it not justified to? An insignificant Simp like you? :dunno:

How was she tricked?
The cops were standing there guarding the doors. Then as if on cue, they all left the door so some BLM fuck could start bashing the window.

People started yelling at the BLM jerk to stop breaking the window. Ashli tried to stop him from breaking the window and asked the cops to stop him. They just stood there watching.
Once the window was broken you could see the shooter pointing a gun at the hole in the window.
Then somehow someone told Ashli to crawl thru the broken window, and when she was halfway thru, the shooter shot her and killed her. She was probably going to help the cops keeping anyone else from getting thru from the other side of the doors.
She was dead before the stretcher arrived.
Murdered, and the murderer tried to get rid of his weapon.
The Capital refused to investigate the murder and instead awarded the cop shooter.

The cops were standing there guarding the doors. Then as if on cue, they all left the door so some BLM fuck could start bashing the window.

People started yelling at the BLM jerk to stop breaking the window. Ashli tried to stop him from breaking the window and asked the cops to stop him. They just stood there watching.
Once the window was broken you could see the shooter pointing a gun at the hole in the window.
Then somehow someone told Ashli to crawl thru the broken window, and when she was halfway thru, the shooter shot her and killed her. She was probably going to help the cops keeping anyone else from getting thru from the other side of the doors.
She was dead before the stretcher arrived.
Murdered, and the murderer tried to get rid of his weapon.
The Capital refused to investigate the murder and instead awarded the cop shooter.

The police guarding the door left because they were being threatened.

It’s pretty stupid to think she jumped through the window to stop people from going through the window. She should have had the common sense to know that is an extremely dangerous thing to do.

If what you say is true, she is the worlds stupidest person.

you won't ADMIT they shot her as an example, although you approve of them doing it.

That's the type of intellectual dishonesty I expect from people like you.

A pity you can't post without lying about what I say. I never said I would approve of that. I said that's not what they did.

The police guarding the door left because they were being threatened.

It’s pretty stupid to think she jumped through the window to stop people from going through the window. She should have had the common sense to know that is an extremely dangerous thing to do.

If what you say is true, she is the worlds stupidest person.
They left because they were told by somebody to leave. She was there to help them.

When you say it was not justified legally what do you imagine that means? As far as the law is concerned it was legally justified and mainstream society gave her shooter a medal so who is it not justified to? An insignificant Simp like you? :dunno:

Be quiet adults are talking.

This fucking cop says he was scared and he said days and weeks later he was still scared.
He claims he was screaming stop.....but that is a lie.
He shot without any warning.

A pity you can't post without lying about what I say. I never said I would approve of that. I said that's not what they did.

The only lying going on is between your thoughts and your fingers.

Forum List

Back