Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

Provide something that works as embedded next time or don't provide it.

Nope. If your position is too weak to sustain clicking on a link, that only reveals you can't defend your bullshit claims. I'm confident that if I were to look, you yourself have posted links to support your position on occasion.

Regardless, you didn't even have to watch the video since I also posted a transcript of the relevant portion. Hysterically, you run from my post because it inconveniently blows up your bullshit.

No other officer was a panicky moron.

Nope. No officers on the outside of the Speaker's Lobby had a clear shot because there were others in between. Only one other office on the other side may have had a shot but from his angle, could have hit someone else by accident if he missed.

There's that "leading" accusation again.

She was unarmed and hanging halfway through a broken window. No deadly force regulation out there calls for that being a good shoot.

The departments, plural, who investigated, disagree with you.

Nope. If your position is too weak to sustain clicking on a link, that only reveals you can't defend your bullshit claims. I'm confident that if I were to look, you yourself have posted links to support your position on occasion.

Regardless, you didn't even have to watch the video since I also posted a transcript of the relevant portion. Hysterically, you run from my post because it inconveniently blows up your bullshit.

No, because you are a ghoulish wanna be twat-waddle.

Which video. There are a few and you see what you want to see.
No, you see what you want to see.

I'm not siding with the protesters in any way.

If they were stupid enough to enter the Capital when Trump told them to remain peaceful, it's their fault as much as the cops that set them up.

I just think that what much of what they did was encouraged by the cops and paid instigators in the crowd.

All of those Hamas assholes (after Oct 7th) were allowed to take over buildings and nobody was attacked.

But because the cops wanted to fuck with Trump supporters (on Jan 6th) it turned into a shitshow.

If you're really an adult why are you fantasizing and make believing that there was a legal judgment that the shooting was unjustified? :dunno:

There was a cover up that just said "it was justified because we say so"

That's plain to see for anyone who isn't an SJW twat like you faun, dainty and Moroner.

Where did I use the word "alone"? You added that.

and how does that modify use of deadly force regulations by officers?
The standard is reasonable belief in immediate threat of life or bodily harm.

Is the threat the same if one cops is surrounded by 10 criminals or 10 cops surrounding one criminal?

Obviously the threat changes when there are more criminals.

The cops were standing there guarding the doors. Then as if on cue, they all left the door so some BLM fuck could start bashing the window.

People started yelling at the BLM jerk to stop breaking the window. Ashli tried to stop him from breaking the window and asked the cops to stop him. They just stood there watching.
Once the window was broken you could see the shooter pointing a gun at the hole in the window.
Then somehow someone told Ashli to crawl thru the broken window, and when she was halfway thru, the shooter shot her and killed her. She was probably going to help the cops keeping anyone else from getting thru from the other side of the doors.
She was dead before the stretcher arrived.
Murdered, and the murderer tried to get rid of his weapon.
The Capital refused to investigate the murder and instead awarded the cop shooter.

"BLM jerk"

:cuckoo:

I saw the original footage. They left when nobody was within several feet of the doors. All of the cops just moved down the stairs and they let some guy walk up to the doors and bash out the window.
That’s false. The rioters were right in their faces before they left.

There was a cover up that just said "it was justified because we say so"

That's plain to see for anyone who isn't an SJW twat like you faun, dainty and Moroner.
So your adult conversation is about your conspiracy theory to an event we have video of? :dunno:

Ok. :laugh:

That’s false. The rioters were right in their faces before they left.

Wrong....I saw the original footage.....and the rioters were standing at the stairs.
They were staying away from the cops.
As soon as the cops left the doors, some schmuck rushed up and started breaking the window. Ashli Babbitt grabbed his backpack to attempt to stop him.

Wrong....I saw the original footage.....and the rioters were standing at the stairs.
They were staying away from the cops.
As soon as the cops left the doors, some schmuck rushed up and started breaking the window. Ashli Babbitt grabbed his backpack to attempt to stop him.
You can literally see the cops leaving with the rioters right in their faces. Hell, one of the rioters was punching the window as the cop was standing there.

You cant even tell the truth when the proof right in your face. This is delusional.

The standard is reasonable belief in immediate threat of life or bodily harm.

Is the threat the same if one cops is surrounded by 10 criminals or 10 cops surrounding one criminal?

Obviously the threat changes when there are more criminals.
WRONG. Before shooting anyone you must give them a verbal warning unless the person you're threatened by is pointing a weapon at you.

The problem with you is you think that Biden wasn't lying when he claimed that every MAGA member is a terrorist threat.

You think I am a threat to you if I was a hallway with you, just because you consider every Trump Supporter is a terrorist.

Forum List

Back