Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

So you can stop your bullshit about her ”halfway hanging through a broken window“ or how far through the window she got.

She was trying to get through. That’s why she was shot. Not a smart decision by her.

She was hanging through the window, that doesn't change.

still not enough for use of deadly force.

So you are saying what I said, but have to dress it up like you weren't because even an idiot like you knows he violated deadly use of force rules for police.

Not my problem if you can't understand I didn't say they shot her to set an example. They shot at anyone breaching that barricade. She was the only one stupid enough to try.

She was hanging through the window, that doesn't change.

still not enough for use of deadly force.
Leading a violent mob intent on assaulting members of the Congress. The heavily barricaded doors were her target. She saw the gun and her white privilege that had LE not shooting her and others earlier, was her downfall.

Not my problem if you can't understand I didn't say they shot her to set an example. They shot at anyone breaching that barricade. She was the only one stupid enough to try.

you won't ADMIT they shot her as an example, although you approve of them doing it.

That's the type of intellectual dishonesty I expect from people like you.

LOL

That you're too stupid to click on the link I gave you that says, "watch on YouTube," is evidence you're too stupid to argue Ashes Targetpractice's suicide by cop.

Provide something that works as embedded next time or don't provide it.

Leading a violent mob intent on assaulting members of the Congress. The heavily barricaded doors were her target. She saw the gun and her white privilege that had LE not shooting her and others earlier, was her downfall.

There's that "leading" accusation again.

She was unarmed and hanging halfway through a broken window. No deadly force regulation out there calls for that being a good shoot.

Forum List

Back