Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

She was about halfway through, with the intent of getting through. The shot sent her back.

If she was halfway through she would have fallen forward.

Try leaning 51% over a bridge edge and see if you stay on.

You sure as hell said it. I quoted you. Stop trying to walk it back, bitch.
You’re making shit up after it has been explained to you multiple times. You’re either intentionally being dishonest or you’re just stupid. Either way, sucks for you.

Hanging through a window, unarmed.

So now all riot police have the right to open fire on anyone who breaches a police barricade?

Police don't wait to check if someone is armed when they pose a threat to the safety of others.

You'll recall, Michael Brown wasn't armed when he was shot. But he posed a threat to the safety of others.

You’re making shit up after it has been explained to you multiple times. You’re either intentionally being dishonest or you’re just stupid. Either way, sucks for you.

Trying to retract your statement by feigning anger is comical and sad, as well as bush league.

Falling through the barricade, and she didn't even get 1/2 way through because she fell BACK into the room she was in.
Was she or was she not trying to get through the barricade?

This really isn’t complicated. You’re embarrassing yourself. :popcorn:

Not expected because other people got through other barriers and were not shot.
Those barriers weren’t the last line before reaching the members of Congress.

They tried to get to the floor but the police had their guns drawn on them and they stopped.

1717082076868.jpeg

So you are saying "pour encouragement les autres" is a valid reason for use of deadly force by a police officer?

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying she was a member of a violent mob trying to break through a police barricade to get to lawmakers inside the House chamber. As soon as that mob broke out a window to gain access, a cop drew his service weapon. Ashes Targetpractice was the first member of that mob to attempt to climb through and she was shot. Nobody else tried so nobody else was shot. Had anybody else been stupid enough to try, I expect they would have met the same fate.

You got that on video?

Here's video of the guy standing right next to her...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

Forum List

Back