Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

That's what happened. How do you fear for your safety over a woman yards away from you hanging through a window?

If his fear was of the guys actually trying to break down the door, why didn't he shoot them?
Because there as a massive violent crowd swarming the Capitol, beating police officers and breaking through barricaded doors.

And she was a part of that.

Anyone with common sense would tell you that’s incredibly dangerous.

Breaking down a door isn’t the same immediacy of a threat that crawling through it. People can’t hurt you when they’re in the other side of the door. They can if they come through it. The questions you ask seem to demonstrate a profound misunderstanding of the justification for use of force.

Whether she "died for freedom" is debatable but the fact is that she was murdered and the prevailing opinion on the left seems to be that an unarmed (white) woman who posed no threat somehow deserved it.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, in this case..........................About ten cents of lead.

Let’s get a few thousand people together and swarm the White House, breaking in and overwhelming the secret service.

That sounds dangerous. Won’t the Secret Service shoot us?

Not if we are a bunch of unarmed white girls!

The truth of the matter is he was the only one who felt the need to open fire the whole day, and he shot an unarmed woman hanging through a doorway.
I’m surprised nobody else had to be shot on that chaotic day.

Again, she wasn’t just hanging through a doorway. She was trying to get through the door with a violent mob behind her.

If you think this is a good idea, you try it and let us know how it goes for you.

No twisting, dipshit. You are getting called out for your statement and now you are walking it back because you know it vindicates my point.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck yourself. I win on both you twats.
That‘s cute. You tried to twist what I said and now you think you won something.

Ashli Dumbbitch is still dead and you‘re still an idiot for resorting to trying to twist my argument.

Because there as a massive violent crowd swarming the Capitol, beating police officers and breaking through barricaded doors.

And she was a part of that.

Anyone with common sense would tell you that’s incredibly dangerous.

Breaking down a door isn’t the same immediacy of a threat that crawling through it. People can’t hurt you when they’re in the other side of the door. They can if they come through it. The questions you ask seem to demonstrate a profound misunderstanding of the justification for use of force.

And yet she was the only one shot, halfway hanging through a broken window.

A woman, unarmed.

She wasn't the only one breaking in. That violent mob was. She just happened to put herself at the front of the mob to breach the police barricade.

Hanging through a window, unarmed.

So now all riot police have the right to open fire on anyone who breaches a police barricade?

She was the only one shot because the rest of that violent mob backed the fuck down when Byrd pulled out his gun. There was no need to shoot anyone else.

So you are saying "pour encouragement les autres" is a valid reason for use of deadly force by a police officer?

I’m surprised nobody else had to be shot on that chaotic day.

Again, she wasn’t just hanging through a doorway. She was trying to get through the door with a violent mob behind her.

If you think this is a good idea, you try it and let us know how it goes for you.

And yet this idiot shot an unarmed woman hanging through a window.

She wasn't even halfway through, as she fell BACK into the room she was in previously.

A room containing far more heavily armed police who didn't feel a need to open fire, before or after she was shot.

That‘s cute. You tried to twist what I said and now you think you won something.

Ashli Dumbbitch is still dead and you‘re still an idiot for resorting to trying to twist my argument.

You are denying your belief that shooting her to "encourage" the others to stop breaking the door was justified legally.

it was not.

Not twisting, holding you to it, you cowardly cuck poseur.

You are denying your belief that shooting her to "encourage" the others to stop breaking the door was justified legally.
I didn't say he shot her to encourage the others to stop.

When you need to lie to make a point, you're not doing very well.

She wasn't through, she fell backwards into the previous room.

With cops around her. Far more heavily armed cops.

She was warned repeatedly….STOP or I will shoot
She kept going trying to lead the mob into the chamber

I love when bad things happen to stupid people

Maybe she shouldn't have tried to lead a violent mob past a barricaded part of the building with an armed officer pointing a gun directly at them huh?

The Darwin Award winner learned a valuable lesson here.

Now she's a "leader"?

You guys keep making stuff up to justify a bad shoot.

Forum List

Back