Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

Again, that isn't a valid use for deadly force by a police officer.

That wasn't the purpose for shooting her. It was the result of shooting her. The purpose of shooting her was to keep her out of the House chamber, just several feet away from where she was shot.

Was she or was she not trying to get through the barricade?

This really isn’t complicated. You’re embarrassing yourself. :popcorn:

She was, but that isn't a reason to shoot her. she posed no deadly risk to anyone. She should have been detained. She was shot out of hand.

Police don't wait to check if someone is armed when they pose a threat to the safety of others.

You'll recall, Michael Brown wasn't armed when he was shot. But he posed a threat to the safety of others.

he was advancing directly on a police officer. He was also a big ass dude.

Was she or was she not trying to get through the barricade?

This really isn’t complicated. You’re embarrassing yourself. :popcorn:

So going through a barricade = automatic reason to fire for police from now on.

Got it. Anti-fa is gonna get culled by those rules.

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying she was a member of a violent mob trying to break through a police barricade to get to lawmakers inside the House chamber. As soon as that mob broke out a window to gain access, a cop drew his service weapon. Ashes Targetpractice was the first member of that mob to attempt to climb through and she was shot. Nobody else tried so nobody else was shot. Had anybody else been stupid enough to try, I expect they would have met the same fate.

So you are saying what I said, but have to dress it up like you weren't because even an idiot like you knows he violated deadly use of force rules for police.

Here's video of the guy standing right next to her...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

Next time don't post a video unavailable video for your point, nimrod.

She was, but that isn't a reason to shoot her. she posed no deadly risk to anyone. She should have been detained. She was shot out of hand.

Bullshit. If she gets through, others would have stormed the chamber, just as they did in other parts of the Capitol. The difference at this location was it was the last line of defense into the House chamber where some lawmakers and staff were still holed up.

Bullshit. If she gets through, others would have stormed the chamber, just as they did in other parts of the Capitol. The difference at this location was it was the last line of defense into the House chamber where some lawmakers and staff were still holed up.

Again, not enough to warrant deadly force.

Forum List

Back