Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

Why would cops calmly want to enter a crowd and walk thru them if they had threatened them with violence?
They were told to move or else be subject to violence.

So they moved and were not beaten up by Trump supporters.

Lots of injured officers. The mob was violent. The mob was a threat. They had to neutralize the threat.

Don’t like it? Tough shit. Actions ave consequences. She fucked around and she found out.
We were discussing what happened inside when Ashli Babbitt was murdered.

You want to excuse all of this with what happened outside.

I saw plenty of videos of cops throwing and shooting grenades at the protesters.

Journalists that were on the ground said that it looked like some of the protesters were leaving and the cops just started shooting.

Then some of them began throwing tear gas grenades into the crowd to cause a panic.

It looked like to me that the only people who were in real danger where Trump Supporters, both inside and outside.

Last edited:
The violent mob fought their way inside. The violent mob tried breaking through a barricaded part of the building to get to our elected officials. One stupid bitch tried to lead the violent mob past the barricade. The stupid bitch got shot and learned a valuable lesson.

She fucked around, she found out.

If the actions of the Darwin Award winner sound intelligent to you, then why don’t you do it next time the election is “stolen”?

Wrong....I saw the original footage.....and the rioters were standing at the stairs.
They were staying away from the cops.
As soon as the cops left the doors, some schmuck rushed up and started breaking the window. Ashli Babbitt grabbed his backpack to attempt to stop him.

Well that's an obviously lie since the windows where already smashed (circled in red) before the officers walked away.

Screenshot_20240530_150059_Samsung Internet.jpg

WRONG. Before shooting anyone you must give them a verbal warning unless the person you're threatened by is pointing a weapon at you.

The problem with you is you think that Biden wasn't lying when he claimed that every MAGA member is a terrorist threat.

You think I am a threat to you if I was a hallway with you, just because you consider every Trump Supporter is a terrorist.

She was warned. She didn't heed the warning.

The violent mob fought their way inside. The violent mob tried breaking through a barricaded part of the building to get to our elected officials. One stupid bitch tried to lead the violent mob past the barricade. The stupid bitch got shot and learned a valuable lesson.

She fucked around, she found out.

If the actions of the Darwin Award winner sound intelligent to you, then why don’t you do it next time the election is “stolen”?
So says you.

I saw otherwise.

Except that he two officers immediately in front of her didn't perceive her as a threat. They didn't use deadly force, they just got out of the way for the armed response team that was twenty feet away in the stairwell.

She wasn't a threat until she tried climbing through that broken out window. By then, those cops were gone, walking down the stairs.

You want to excuse all of this with what happened outside.

I saw plenty of videos of cops throwing and shooting grenades at the protesters.

Journalists that were on the ground said that it looked like some of the protesters were leaving and the cops just started shooting.

Then some of them began throwing tear gas grenades into the crowd to cause a panic.

It looked like to me that the only people who were in real danger where Trump Supporters, both inside and outside.
No, Richard H.....this is not fake news.

Yeah....they had it coming to them because Biden says they're all terrorists.

Just line em up in front of a mass grave and shoot em in the back.
You are seditionists and insurrectionists. You deserve to spend the rest of your lives in prison for trying to destroy the fabric of this nation.

So says you.

I saw otherwise.
You saw a dumb bitch fuck around and find out. Actions have consequences.

Forum List

Back