Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

Then how do you know how far they got in tne investigations?

They always leave this out.

ashli nuts.png

You saw a dumb bitch fuck around and find out. Actions have consequences.

If the actions of the Darwin Award winner sound intelligent to you, then why don’t you do it next time the election is “stolen”?
I have more sense than to go anywhere near that place.

These cops took advantage of people who had no idea what was waiting for them when they walked up to the Capital building.

I know what these criminals are capable.

I knew it was a set-up the moment Wolf Blizter started clutching his pearls and started calling it some sort of insurrection even before the first shot was fired.

So you just made it up then.

You do that alot.
Some of us are smart enough to remember what we saw before they started changing their story.

When they lied about 5 cops being killed at the Capital, I knew they were planning something, and when we found out that none of those cops died in the Capital, (or on Jan 6h) we knew they were trying to blame Trump for something. Then we found out that several cops committed suicide, it doesn't look good for Joe Biden and his criminal co-conspirators in Congress.

Some of us are smart enough to remember what we saw before they started changing their story.

When they lied about 5 cops being killed at the Capital, I knew they were planning something, and when we found out that none of those cops died in the Capital, (or on Jan 6h) we knew they were trying to blame Trump for something. Then we found out that several cops committed suicide, it doesn't look good for Joe Biden and his criminal co-conspirators in Congress.

While others among us are smart enough to know how to spell "Capitol."

Your memory is horseshit because the actual video of the event tells a totally different story.

But you still believe your memory over the video because you're delusional.

Hard to deal with the hard fact analysis when the fact analyses aren't released.
You sure it wasn’t released? I bet you’re too lazy to look for it.

Not that it matters. Youd just dismiss it as a cover up or conspiracy anyway, because that’s how you work when you are a biased hack. Information is irrelevant. You’ve already made up your mind.

You sure it wasn’t released? I bet you’re too lazy to look for it.

Not that it matters. Youd just dismiss it as a cover up or conspiracy anyway, because that’s how you work when you are a biased hack. Information is irrelevant. You’ve already made up your mind.

Because it would be a cover up, not a conspiracy.

So why are you whining that the facts weren't released? You already decided what the facts are. Nothing is going to change that.

We know what the facts are. We know it was a bad shoot that the government won't admit to.

Only you idiots defend it.

Forum List

Back