Never forget that Twitter 1.0 CENSORED this video of Donald Trump on J6!!!

Dude, Epps is one of yours. Tone down the lunacy a tad.
explain why he was removed from the FBI most wanted list ahead of all the grannies? Why were you all defending the man if that were the case. You dummasses can't keep your lies together I tell you!!

explain why he was removed from the FBI most wanted list ahead of all the grannies? Why were you all defending the man if that were the case. You dummasses can't keep your lies together I tell you!!

You're deranged. :cuckoo:

Epps was never on a most wanted list.

If they hold a rally and exort their followers to march on the Capital and dtop the steal, through the book at them.

Oh, so the scenario has to be that specific, I'm totally shocked you would say that.... :laughing0301:

Why do you guys always leave the word 'peacefully' out when you quote Trump? Is that word an inconvenient truth for you? :dunno:

Plenty of dems are guilty of inciting violence with their words during the BLM riots, lock them up!!!

Oh, so the scenario has to be that specific, I'm totally shocked you would say that.... :laughing0301:

Why do you guys always leave the word 'peacefully' out when you quote Trump? Is that word an inconvenient truth for you? :dunno:

Plenty of dems are guilty of inciting violence with their words during the BLM riots, lock them up!!!

Entering the MAGA Zone….a place where one man can shoot a person in the middle of the street an not lose a single supporter.

A place where, in an hour long speech spanning pages of text, extorting his followers to March on the Capitol and “take back” the electoral win…the word ”peacefully” was mentioned only once.

A place where grasping at straws and false equivalencies is considered a sport.

Welcome to the MAGA Zone.

Entering the MAGA Zone….a place where one man can shoot a person in the middle of the street an not lose a single supporter.

A place where, in an hour long speech spanning pages of text, extorting his followers to March on the Capitol and “take back” the electoral win…the word ”peacefully” was mentioned only once.

More like the TDS Zone.
:rolleyes:

Alrighty, so "peacefully" doesn't really count unless it's mentioned how many times?

You do have quite the imagination, I'll give you that, other than that you're a lefty loon clearly not attached to reality. :itsok:

Alrighty, so "peacefully" doesn't really count unless it's mentioned how many times?
Hmmm…guess these must count as well…

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

Or….is there a different standard? Wait…never mind. We are in tbe MAGA Zone.

Hmmm…guess these must count as well…

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

Or….is there a different standard? Wait…never mind. We are in tbe MAGA Zone.
What a shock, you'd rather dodge the question.

And the Demonrat posters on here like The Banker Billo_Really smellybozo sealybobo Dragonlady dragon idiot Mac1958 August West Skylar ElmerMudd Toro Care4all Penelope KissMy rightwinger candycorn candyass Coyote surada ect ect ect,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are crying in defeat as their lies have been exposed. :laughing0301: :rofl:

Proof that Desantis is corrupt and part of the deep state as well.another Rino.
It's a lie. I have never watched twitter and I saw Trump's speech 3 hours after the attack on the Capitol began several times.

Forum List

Back