Never forget that Twitter 1.0 CENSORED this video of Donald Trump on J6!!!

Entering the MAGA Zone….a place where one man can shoot a person in the middle of the street an not lose a single supporter.

A place where, in an hour long speech spanning pages of text, extorting his followers to March on the Capitol and “take back” the electoral win…the word ”peacefully” was mentioned only once.

A place where grasping at straws and false equivalencies is considered a sport.

Welcome to the MAGA Zone.
Fucking troll.

Go away.

That was right about the time that trump was kicked off of twitter. They censored the video along with the guy.

Imbecile, that's not an FBI most wanted list, it's a fake news article falsely claiming Epps was on an FBI most wanted list.

That's why you posted fake news; because you can't post an actual FBI most wanted list with Epps on it -- because he never was on one.

How'd ya get to be this stupid? Born this way or achieve it over time?

Imbecile, that's not an FBI most wanted list, it's a fake news article falsely claiming Epps was on an FBI most wanted list.

That's why you posted fake news; because you can't post an actual FBI most wanted list with Epps on it -- because he never was on one.

How'd ya get to be this stupid? Born this way or achieve it over time?
How is it fake?

How is it fake?

It's fake because Epps was never on the FBI's most wanted list.

If he actually had been, you'd be able to post the FBI's most wanted list with Epps' punim on it.

But since you can't... because he wasn't... you resort to posting fake news claiming he was.

The House January 6 committee’s final prime-time hearing Thursday is all about 187 minutes.

That’s the period of a little more than three hours as the riot unfolded in the US Capitol that the House select committee has argued then-President Donald Trump was derelict in his duties. The committee says it plans to show, minute-by-minute, how Trump failed to make any effort to tell the rioters to leave the Capitol or to try to help lawmakers – and then-Vice President Mike Pence – as they were forced to flee the House and Senate chambers.
it is the Sergeant at Arms, under the Authority of Nancy Pelosi, that is responsible for security of the Capital.

not donald trump, if congress left it up to the president to protect congress, this exact thing could happen, that is why it is not the Executive Branch that is tasked with protecting the Legislative Branch.

any reply from you now, exposes you as an extremist that does not care what the law is

It's fake because Epps was never on the FBI's most wanted list.

If he actually had been, you'd be able to post the FBI's most wanted list with Epps' punim on it.

But since you can't... because he wasn't... you resort to posting fake news claiming he was.
Prove it

it is the Sergeant at Arms, under the Authority of Nancy Pelosi, that is responsible for security of the Capital.

not donald trump, if congress left it up to the president to protect congress, this exact thing could happen, that is why it is not the Executive Branch that is tasked with protecting the Legislative Branch.

any reply from you now, exposes you as an extremist that does not care what the law is

There are two Sergeant-at-Arms on the Capitol Police Board. In 2021, the House SaA was the Chairman on that board. The House SaA and the Senate SaA answer to committees in their respective chambers. Those two positions are filled by full votes to appoint by each respective chamber. And the Sergeant-at-Arms take orders from whomever is the presiding officer. And there's no evidence Pelosi blocked calling in troops.

LOLOLOL

You shvantz, your inability to post Epps' face on a most wanted list proves it.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

You shvantz, your inability to post Epps' face on a most wanted list proves it.

rotfl-gif.288736
You said he wasn’t on it. I give you a news report he was and you laugh at me? Hahaha hahaha. Post something fkwad

There are two Sergeant-at-Arms on the Capitol Police Board. In 2021, the House SaA was the Chairman on that board. The House SaA and the Senate SaA answer to committees in their respective chambers. Those two positions are filled by full votes to appoint by each respective chamber. And the Sergeant-at-Arms take orders from whomever is the presiding officer. And there's no evidence Pelosi blocked calling in troops.

If there is no evidence of Pelosi blocking troops, that means there is no evidence that Pelosi attempted to protect the Capital building and the park surrounding it.

As I said, Pelosi failed to protect congress.

thank you for adding to the points I made

You said he wasn’t on it. I give you a news report he was and you laugh at me? Hahaha hahaha. Post something fkwad

Yeah, because you actually thought you could fool the thread with fake news. Again, you can't actually show a most wanted list with Epps on it because he never was. That's why you posted fake news instead.

If there is no evidence of Pelosi blocking troops, that means there is no evidence that Pelosi attempted to protect the Capital building and the park surrounding it.

As I said, Pelosi failed to protect congress.

thank you for adding to the points I made

Nope, Pelosi was not in charge of Capitol security. I hope you realize she was only in charge the House, not the Capitol. And why would she think Trump's supporters would storm the Capitol?

Yeah, because you actually thought you could fool the thread with fake news. Again, you can't actually show a most wanted list with Epps on it because he never was. That's why you posted fake news instead.
Hahaha nope, you can’t scream fake without proving it, bubba

This is what the left and RINO's don't want you to see. Trump is not inciting an insurrection. Jack Smith will fail here. The media will fail too for pushing propaganda.

Not to mention he said to "march peacefully and patriotically to the capital" in his initial speech hours before.

The Left don't care.

Some of them must be smart enough to know they're completely lying, but they have justified it to themselves because - by golly - he's just so evil.

Forum List

Back