Never forget that Twitter 1.0 CENSORED this video of Donald Trump on J6!!!

The photo list by the fbi seeking information!!! Come on man

View attachment 806943

LOLOLOL

Moron, you said it was a most wanted list. Now you finally admit he was on a seeking information list, not a most wanted list.

giphy.gif

LOLOLOL

Moron, you said it was a most wanted list. Now you finally admit he was on a seeking information list, not a most wanted list.

giphy.gif
Wanted list yeah. That’s what they do

Nope, Pelosi was not in charge of Capitol security. I hope you realize she was only in charge the House, not the Capitol. And why would she think Trump's supporters would storm the Capitol?
Why would a complete idiot, a moron, think of security of the captial after a year of riots and violence. Gee, you got me there. I never considered why a leader, one of the most powerful people in the world, during one of the most contentious elections in history. Silly me, thinking the leader of congress would consider the security of the building they are meeting to decide the fate of the most powerful country, the most powerful man in the world.

You just proved it again, showing Epps was on a seeking information list, not a most wanted list.
Yep, wanted list seeking information to get them all!! Hahaha

Last edited:
Nope, Pelosi was not in charge of Capitol security. I hope you realize she was only in charge the House, not the Capitol. And why would she think Trump's supporters would storm the Capitol?
Nancy Pelosi disagrees with you. Is this link appropriate? It is a link to the government website of the Capitol Police.

According to law and practice, Nancy Pelosi is the Boss! The Boss of the Capital Police.

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. This oversight affords the Department the support and opportunity to continually ensure that the USCP meets the safety and security needs of the Congress, the staff, and the many visitors who come to the United States Capitol each day.

Wanted list yeah. That’s what they do

LOLOL

You fucking idiot, it's not a wanted list. It's a seeking information list. Those are not the same things. THIS is a wanted list...

FmYhFpQX0A8x4sl.jpg

See that? We know it's a wanted list because it says it's a "wanted" list.

You posted Epps on a seeking information list. We know that because it says it's a "seeking information" list.

So the FBI initially wanted information from, or about, Ray Epps. After they obtained that information, they removed him from their seeking information list.

And the brain-dead right calls that evidence the FBI was behind Sedition Day.

face-palm-gif.278959

Why would a complete idiot, a moron, think of security of the captial after a year of riots and violence. Gee, you got me there. I never considered why a leader, one of the most powerful people in the world, during one of the most contentious elections in history. Silly me, thinking the leader of congress would consider the security of the building they are meeting to decide the fate of the most powerful country, the most powerful man in the world.

There was no such violence at the Capitol.

And by the way, there was already security at the Capitol. It just wasn't sufficient to keep that mob out.

And again, Pelosi was in charge of the House, not the Capitol.

Yep, wanted list seeking information to get them all!! Hahaha

Not a wanted list. I showed you what a wanted list actually looks like and the list Epps was on was not that.

The difference, which eludes your severely limited grasp on reality, is a wanted list is people the FBI wants in custody; while a seeking information list is simply a list of people they want information about.

Nancy Pelosi disagrees with you. Is this link appropriate? It is a link to the government website of the Capitol Police.

According to law and practice, Nancy Pelosi is the Boss! The Boss of the Capital Police.

LOL

That doesn't state the Speaker of the House is in charge of Capitol security. Shit, it doesn't even mention the Speaker of the House.

Better luck next time. :itsok:

Not a wanted list. I showed you what a wanted list actually looks like and the list Epps was on was not that.

The difference, which eludes your severely limited grasp on reality, is a wanted list is people the FBI wants in custody; while a seeking information list is simply a list of people they want information about.
It says so on their site, time for you to go fk yourself now

Why? Hahaha

It says so on their site, time for you to go fk yourself now

Nope, it says it's a seeking information list. You proved me right when I said you lied, calling it a "most wanted list."

LOL

That doesn't state the Speaker of the House is in charge of Capitol security. Shit, it doesn't even mention the Speaker of the House.

Better luck next time. :itsok:
But she is!!

Why else would she write this?

But she is!!

Why else would she write this?

She did what the House does... pass legislation. That's not providing specific security for a specific event. That's the job of the Capitol Police Board.

She did what the House does... pass legislation. That's not providing specific security for a specific event. That's the job of the Capitol Police Board.
Nope, they are funded by the house

Forum List

Back