Never forget that Twitter 1.0 CENSORED this video of Donald Trump on J6!!!

YOUR boy Ray Epps is quoted on camera stating, "We have to GO INTO THE CAPITOL!!!!!"
Trump said NOTHING of the sort!!!!! :eusa_hand:

LOL

You retard, Epps is yours, not ours. He's a conservative who once headed a chapter of a far rightwing anti-government militia.

This is not the support of Hitler. This is the result of those who controlled the financial ways of the world that caused Hitler.
Eliminate the financial and economic people who control the fiat currencies of nations.

Do you think it is a good idea to have our country run by blue-haired, bed-wetting, parent’s basement-living, self proclaimed professional gamers instead of those that work to support such juvenile behavior and ideas but happen have one leg in the grave?
Nothing much you can do about it. The demographics are changing. America is getting browner, more woke, less religious. So it's probably a good thing you got one leg in the grave already. You wouldn't survive the future anyways, as uptight as you are.

He didn't incite violence. Telling supporters to march peacefully isn't inciting violence.

He incited violence by telling a violent mob, in the midst of committing violence, that Mike Pence let them down by not handing the election to him. That pissed the shit out of them even more than they already were. Somehow you've blocked out their chants of, "hang Mike Pence!"

Who led them to doing that if not Donald J. Trump?

Nothing much you can do about it. The demographics are changing. America is getting browner, more woke, less religious. So it's probably a good thing you got one leg in the grave already. You wouldn't survive the future anyways, as uptight as you are.

I never said I have one leg in the grave, but unlike most leftists, I have grown wiser since college. The country won’t survive the childish, immoral, petulance of the left.

Aside from the fact he was, since nothing in the Constitution authorizes a VP to unilaterally decide the winner of an election; especially their own, Trump incited that attack on Pence.
Nobody got anywhere near Pence. Pence failed to stop the count to check the irregularities.

I never said I have one leg in the grave, but unlike most leftists, I have grown wiser since college. The country won’t survive the childish, immoral, petulance of the left.
The 1%ers won't survive. Are you a 1%er?

Forum List

Back