Never forget that Twitter 1.0 CENSORED this video of Donald Trump on J6!!!

This is what the left and RINO's don't want you to see. Trump is not inciting an insurrection. Jack Smith will fail here. The media will fail too for pushing propaganda.

You have failed in this OP by thinking that all Smith has on Trump is this speech.
It isn't.
This speech is only one small part of Smith's case against the traitor.

Nahhh, it's just another Trumper Republican LIE

How can a video of Donald Trump showing Trump DISCOURAGING violence on J6, telling people to go home, be a 'Republican Lie'?!

That's what I absolutely love about you, C4A - you don't hesitate to destroy every ounce of credibility you ever had in your deranged rants about Trump.

:itsok:

The results…and his unwillingness to stop it, speak for themselves.

If that's your measure, there are many of your beloved Dems that need thrown in the slammer for inciting BLM riots everywhere, not only did they not stop it, they allowed it to go on for months on end, verbally encouraged it, and forced law enforcement to stand down.

Let’s see….

Trump gives speech exhorting his followers to “stop the steal”.
His devoted followers ransack the Capital looking for Pence and congresscritters.
He sits back wolfing down cheeseburgers and watching it unfold on TV.

The Magaverse…

View attachment 805980

Trump: my job here is done.

Future dem pols better be very, very careful about the words they chose to use when speaking from here on out. Can they live up to your standard, I'm thinking not.

The two are not related.

Fail

See, this is why we call you lemmings lemmings.

No matter how much you idiot libtards wish it to be true, it ain't.

And if you had done ANY research at all, even an iota, you would realize how badly you're being played on this.

Forum List

Back