🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Forget Who Attacked us on 9/11

As soon as you answer my question, I'll return the favor and answer yours. Actually you have 2 outstanding questions that you've failed to answer. 1. What percentage of Muslims do you consider good people? and 2. What type of classes have you taken regarding the history of Islam, Middle East politics, and world religions?
You failed to answer the question about Black Nationalist Christians. Until you do...

I have fundamental problem with followers of what the Koran dictates
Not going to follow the liberal ploy of “but…but… 50-1000 years ago…”
We are talking 2001 up to 2023
If you focus on muzzies you are letting trannys off the hook. Hate needs to be priorutised.

You failed to answer the question about Black Nationalist Christians. Until you do...
This thread isnt about that. This thread is about 9/11 and a bigoted statement you made about Muslims and the fact you cant tell us what percentage of Muslims you think are good people. Your deflections are noted.

This thread isnt about that. This thread is about 9/11 and a bigoted statement you made about Muslims and the fact you cant tell us what percentage of Muslims you think are good people. Your deflections are noted.
I told you earlier that the percentage of Muslims that are good people is almost the same as White Christian Nationalists. Are you fucking stupid? No need to answer. I think we already know.

I told you earlier that the percentage of Muslims that are good people is almost the same as White Christian Nationalists. Are you fucking stupid? No need to answer. I think we already know.
As White Christian Nationalists are what? Finish the sentence. I (and the rest of the readers) arent going to sit here and try to interpret what you mean because you refuse to finish your sentence.

So you are saying .11% of all Muslims are good people. So we have confirmed you are bigoted against Muslims. See that wasnt so hard telling everyone something they already knew about you. Dont you feel better getting your bigotry out there? Why were you so hesitant to hide it?

As White Christian Nationalists are what? Finish the sentence. I (and the rest of the readers) arent going to sit here and try to interpret what you mean because you refuse to finish your sentence.
The sentence is finished.

So you are saying .11% of all Muslims are good people. So we have confirmed you are bigoted against Muslims.
I didn't say that, you did. You said give a number, so I gave you the number that popped up in my head. WTF is it you want?

I didn't say that, you did. You said give a number, so I gave you the number that popped up in my head. WTF is it you want?
No actually you said it, not me. You made a statement saying Muslims "Muslims being Muslim. Evil nasty deranged creatures."

I want you to stand up and be a man and admit you are bigoted against Muslims. Either that or retract your statement calling all Muslims evil creatures.

Why cant you tell us what percentage of Muslims are good people? What are you afraid of?............
It's what sets people off. And it is mighty peculiar that Muslims have a reputation of being conservative from Christian views lt alone yours that we have Omar as a member of the squad. She must be from the great red-light district of the middle east.

Maybe you're an idiot.
I think most people reading this would call someone an idiot who is unable to write a complete English sentence.

Can you at least explain what the sentence means? You should be able to do that at least.

Forum List

Back