🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Forget Who Attacked us on 9/11

No actually you said it, not me. You made a statement saying Muslims "Muslims being Muslim. Evil nasty deranged creatures."

I want you to stand up and be a man and admit you are bigoted against Muslims. Either that or retract your statement calling all Muslims evil creatures.
Sure, right after you stand up and be a man and admit you are a racist and bigoted against Christians.

I think most people reading this would call someone an idiot who is unable to write a complete English sentence.

Can you at least explain what the sentence means? You should be able to do that at least.
It means what it says. Not my fault you're lacking basic compression.

Sure, right after you stand up and be a man and admit you are a racist and bigoted against Christians.
I never said "Christians are evil creatures" or anything of the like so I have nothing to admit. But just so you get your terminology correct, Christians arent a race so one cant be racist against Christians. Ok now your turn.

I never said "Christians are evil creatures" or anything of the like so I have nothing to admit. But just so you get your terminology correct, Christians arent a race so one cant be racist against Christians. Ok now your turn.
oh, I forgot the words "White Nationalist". It's the White Christians who love their country that disgusts you. My mistake. Therefore, you're a racist and a bigot.

oh, I forgot the words "White Nationalist". It's the White Christians who love their country that disgusts you. My mistake. Therefore, you're a racist and a bigot.
I think we'll let the readers decide with your own words who the bigot is.

It was people from the middle east, right? But liberals think those people love America and should be welcomed into our country. Trump was right to ban their entry into America.

---Iran is one of the top state sponsors of terrorism and has been for several years.---

Now on to this bigot. A few bad people doesnt mean the entire group is bad. Lets use another example. Should England not allow white christian American males into England simply because a few White Christian Nationalists attacked our Capitol on 1/6? That would be absurd.

Now on to this bigot. A few bad people doesnt mean the entire group is bad. Lets use another example. Should England not allow white christian American males into England simply because a few White Christian Nationalists attacked our Capitol on 1/6? That would be absurd.
You're uninformed, dingleberry. What about the Black Nationalist Christians.

You're uninformed, dingleberry. What about the Black Nationalist Christians.
Yes all right wing domestic terrorists need to be dealt with when they break the law.

So Black and White Christians who love America are "terrorists". That's pretty funny, Barney.
You seem to not understand what White Christian Nationalism means. Maybe you should understand what you call yourself before you do it lol.

This is off topic though. This thread is about 9/11 and the bigot OP who, like you, thinks all Muslims are bad people.

It's been 22 years. Young people don't even remember it, if they were born at all. Time to move on.

Move on? Whatever happened to Never Forget and educating our young about history?

WeThePeople.gif
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.0a7ce39acbb6123e302db787af52a4bb?rik=mKkPzfcsEV%2fpqw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fccrofnyblog.files.wordpress.com%2f2012%2f09%2f9-11neverforget2.gif&ehk=KWPpsBj%2bku%2bKx4JdIDgYqoV9STZGswHdtLdZ7k2ZGtg%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

You seem to not understand what White Christian Nationalism means. Maybe you should understand what you call yourself before you do it lol.

This is off topic though. This thread is about 9/11 and the bigot OP who, like you, thinks all Muslims are bad people.
Wait, I just gave you information about Black Nationalist Christians involved in Jan 6. You need to acknowledge that there are White AND Black Nationalist Christians.

Islam is bad. It's the religious-political culture that's the problem.

Wait, I just gave you information about Black Nationalist Christians involved in Jan 6. You need to acknowledge that there are White AND Black Nationalist Christians.
What you gave me was a 17 minute audio clip we know you didnt listen to. You do realize the title of the article described you as "far right wing extremists". Fine there are black and white far right extremists that commit terrorism. Thanks for backing me up on that.

Forum List

Back