🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Forget Who Attacked us on 9/11

You have anything of historical significance to counter what was said in the article?
Yes. That so called pastor has nothing to do with the Christian church. There are churches and then there are churches, some true, some false. He's what we call a "wolf in sheep's clothing". Like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Their main focus is on social justice and politics, not the Bible. These frauds are what pass as "Christians" to the leftist media like PBS.

CHRISTIAN NATIONALISM AND THE CAPITOL INSURRECTIONWritten Testimony of Andrew L. Seidelof the Freedom From Religion Foundationon the role Christian Nationalism played in the lead up toand during the attack of January 6th.Delivered to the Select Committeeto Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol,U.S. House of RepresentativesMarch 18, 2022

Another fraudulant leftist political organization. Man, no wonder you're so damn confused.

Yes. That so called pastor has nothing to do with the Christian church. There are churches and then there are churches, some true, some false. He's what we call a "wolf in sheep's clothing". Like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Their main focus is on social justice and politics, not the Bible. These frauds are what pass as "Christians" to the leftist media like PBS.
if their main focus is on money and not the bible like falwell and swaggert and the others ......

Yes. That so called pastor has nothing to do with the Christian church. There are churches and then there are churches, some true, some false. He's what we call a "wolf in sheep's clothing". Like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Their main focus is on social justice and politics, not the Bible.
So you decide who can form a christian church? And I agree white christian nationalism isnt focused on the church it's focused on hate, bigotry, and occasionally trying to disrupt an election process. You're fake christians.

Islam is a religious-political culture. A totalitarian cult.

My poor avatar never referenced Islam or Muslims or the Koran.
Rather, it referenced a bunch of white Brits, Scots, Irish who attacked us in1812, not to mention all those white Germans who killed our heroes during WWI and WWII.

And did I mention the Italians who did the same?

Should we bar them all from America because they killed our uniformed guys and gals?

Rather, it referenced a bunch of white Brits, Scots, Irish who attacked us in1812, not to mention all those white Germans who killed our heroes during WWI and WWII.

Should we bar them all from America because they killed our uniformed guys and gals?
Maybe just the Scots.

So you decide who can form a christian church? And I agree white christian nationalism isnt focused on the church it's focused on hate, bigotry, and occasionally trying to disrupt an election process. You're fake christians.
Your problem is you don't know who the real and fake Christians are.

NICE. So you attack racist posts by making one yourself. Nice.
Why not? I return the courtesy and favor to you whitey. I'm a spick and you're a white anglo-devil. You deserve the hell that is coming. You create chaos around the world, then those brown people, come here to whitey-USA. You impose a brutal regime of economic sanctions/terrorism, upon Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela, and now you're threatening Bolivia, Colombia, Brazil.. etc., because they're all moving to the left.

You want your cheap spick labor in Latin America (and here at home too), and the last thing you want is a Latin America with a middle class that demands higher wages and benefits. You want to keep those spicks poor and living in an unstable country under corrupt, puppet-plutocrats that you can control with your $$$$$$$$$$.

"No No No, that's not true...You're just spewing a bunch of commie propaganda!"
Oh OK, Bubba, well, then enjoy seeing your "white USA", become a GIANT TACO, with guacamole. Learn Spanish and change your name to Julio Martinez. Enjoy your new USA.

3W8.gif

No, of course not. They're not brainwashed cultists. You obviously don't understand Islam.

Democrats were so willing to empathize with Muslims right after 9-11 so they wouldn’t appear islamophobic.
Of course, this made them homophobic since Muslims hate homos.
Democrats are so STUPID.
Does your bigotry help you draw these conclusions or is it just your stupidity?

Because it is racist and crass? So your theory is if you don't like something in others, do it too?

I return the courtesy and favor to you whitey.
So I'm a whitey now? You got x-ray eyes? I'm already guilty of something despite never seeing, talking to or doing anything to you? Aren't you really being everything you hate in others and being the very thing you profess to hate? Congratulations.

I'm a spick and you're a white anglo-devil.
Maybe you should concentrate on fixing your own country then, spick.

You create chaos around the world, then those brown people, come here to whitey-USA. You impose a brutal regime of economic sanctions/terrorism, upon Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela, and now you're threatening Bolivia, Colombia, Brazil..
Think you are talking about the US government. I haven't invaded any countries since last week. :eusa_whistle: Maybe you should go invade the capitol and protest them.

You deserve the hell that is coming.
Thanks for the head's up. It's only fair to warn you that I can kill a couple hundred of you greasy goombahs before my first reload. Be sure to bring all your relatives, all 47 of 'em.

Democrats were so willing to empathize with Muslims right after 9-11 so they wouldn’t appear islamophobic.
Of course, this made them homophobic since Muslims hate homos.
Democrats are so STUPID.
The left just can't accept the fact that any religion other than Christianity is demonic. They're very ignorant confused creatures. They believe everything the media tells them.

Forum List

Back