🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Forget Who Attacked us on 9/11

The left just can't accept the fact that any religion other than Christianity is demonic. They're very ignorant confused creatures. They believe everything the media tells them.
Could be the dumbest thing you ever said. Definitely in the top 10.

Which version did you read?

I took a college course on a historic overview of the Israeli-Middle East relationship.
Oooo, no kidding. Now you're an expert, huh. Do you support Israel's right to exist and defend itself?

Oooo, no kidding. Now you're an expert, huh. Do you support Israel's right to exist and defend itself?
Never said I was an expert. I thought you were the expert here. I mean, it's pretty obvious to everyone reading this who has a better grasp on things.

Never said I was an expert. I thought you were the expert here. I mean, it's pretty obvious to everyone reading this who has a better grasp on things.
No, I'm not an expert, but I know a hell of a lot more about politics and religion than you do. You're an idiot.

It was people from the middle east, right? But liberals think those people love America and should be welcomed into our country. Trump was right to ban their entry into America.

---Iran is one of the top state sponsors of terrorism and has been for several years.---

Iran was not part of 9/11.

It was people from the middle east, right? But liberals think those people love America and should be welcomed into our country. Trump was right to ban their entry into America.

---Iran is one of the top state sponsors of terrorism and has been for several years.---

Who attacked us on 911???

Zionist Fascism

Star of David More Widely Recognized Than Twitter Icon – The Forward

Wow are you off....

What hit the Pentagon, a 757 flown by an amateur islamic pilot with its nose 8 feet off the ground at 600 mph, or a cruise missile?

Hint - if the 757's nose is 8 feet off the ground, the engines are IN THE GROUND...

The Pentagon after the 9/11 attack – in pictures | US news | The Guardian

Wow are you off....

What hit the Pentagon, a 757 flown by an amateur islamic pilot with its nose 8 feet off the ground at 600 mph, or a cruise missile?

Hint - if the 757's nose is 8 feet off the ground, the engines are IN THE GROUND...

The Pentagon after the 9/11 attack – in pictures | US news | The Guardian

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back