🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Forget Who Attacked us on 9/11

It's been 22 years. Young people don't even remember it, if they were born at all. Time to move on.

What a sick fuck. And 22 years is enough? What are you, 27? What does time to move on even mean? For those of us who were there, it's something we'll never move on from. I worked literally across the street from the WTC. I wasn't there during the attack though, I was in Connecticut. For those of you who supported the attack, I guess the aftermath didn't work out so well for you. I guess that's why you want to move on

What a sick fuck. And 22 years is enough? What are you, 27? What does time to move on even mean? For those of us who were there, it's something we'll never move on from. I worked literally across the street from the WTC. I wasn't there during the attack though, I was in Connecticut. For those of you who supported the attack, I guess the aftermath didn't work out so well for you. I guess that's why you want to move on
Oh, so now I supported the attack?

Idiot.

Silverstein
Col Tim Osman
Rumsfeld
George Tenet
Dick Cheney

all Zionist Fascists...

"Israel" was a major player. The objective of the 911 False Flag Hate Hoax was to start US wars against Israel's enemies...
Uh huh. The Klingons are deeply embedded on Uranus and awaiting the signal to attack Washington DC.

those of you who supported the attack

W
Cheney
Rumsfeld
Tenet
Schumer
Feinstein
Faux News
the rest of the news media
Jeff Epstein made his entire fortune on 911, and was best pals with Saudi Prince bin Salman, his "muslim" #1 customer on the island
Bloomberg
Gates
Schiff
McConnell
McCarthy
Netanyahu

This thread is gold. What could be better than two right wing nut jobs arguing with each other?

Three days ago, we saw a different expression on our president's face while shaking hands...

india-g20-summit.jpg

Because it is racist and crass? So your theory is if you don't like something in others, do it too?

So I'm a whitey now? You got x-ray eyes? I'm already guilty of something despite never seeing, talking to or doing anything to you? Aren't you really being everything you hate in others and being the very thing you profess to hate? Congratulations.

Maybe you should concentrate on fixing your own country then, spick.

Think you are talking about the US government. I haven't invaded any countries since last week. :eusa_whistle: Maybe you should go invade the capitol and protest them.

Thanks for the head's up. It's only fair to warn you that I can kill a couple hundred of you greasy goombahs before my first reload. Be sure to bring all your relatives, all 47 of 'em.

Because it is racist and crass? So your theory is if you don't like something in others, do it too?

fat-boohoo.gif

So I'm a whitey now?

Whitey whitey whitey devil devil devil whitey whitey devil.......

You got x-ray eyes?

Yep.

I'm already guilty of something despite never seeing, talking to or doing anything to you? Aren't you really being everything you hate in others and being the very thing you profess to hate? Congratulations.

right-lol.gif

15 Saudi Nationals were culprits. I’m not sure the Saudi government were partially responsible, but it’s not out of the realm of possibility
We saw how they operate with Khashoggi

It was amazing how quickly the Bush Administration acted to provide cover for the Saudi Royal Family

Forum List

Back