🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Forget Who Attacked us on 9/11

It was people from the middle east, right? But liberals think those people love America and should be welcomed into our country. Trump was right to ban their entry into America.

---Iran is one of the top state sponsors of terrorism and has been for several years.---

Iran did not attack us on 9/11.

W
Cheney
Rumsfeld
Tenet
Schumer
Feinstein
Faux News
the rest of the news media
Jeff Epstein made his entire fortune on 911, and was best pals with Saudi Prince bin Salman, his "muslim" #1 customer on the island
Bloomberg
Gates
Schiff
McConnell
McCarthy
Netanyahu
EMH said, no I'm not, YOU are. YOU are, I'm not, YOU are.

Got it. Time to run along to school now, kiddo

Mother of a terrorism victim. Oh thank God my son was killed with their money, not ours. I was worried there for a second. But it's all good now. Thank you, thank you
The money has strings. It must be used for humanitarian purposes and will be released only a little at a time and will be closely monitored. That's the plan anyway.

The money has strings. It must be used for humanitarian purposes and will be released only a little at a time and will be closely monitored. That's the plan anyway.

Money is fungible. Democrats are just the most stupid fucks on the planet. You're actually fighting for money for terrorists. Iran, who murders so many people every year. Then when I say you're in favor of 9/11, you're like OMG, kaz, you're insane! Now let's get back to my wanting to hand terrorists $6 billion to kill more people.

I wish you were just looney, but you're evil. Of course you support 9/11, it's the same thing you're supporting now, murdering thousands of innocent people

Saudis with a smattering of Jordanians, training funded and facilitated by Saudi officials. Iran and Iraq had nothing to do with it, though they probably raised a glass of goat milk in appreciation.

Muhammad Atta was Egyptian. Six of the Saudis had fake IDs of people who are still alive.

The Saudis were horrified by 9/11. OBL hated them because the SAG revoked his citizenship in 1994.

Muhammad Atta was Egyptian. Six of the Saudis had fake IDs of people who are still alive.

The Saudis were horrified by 9/11. OBL hated them because the SAG revoked his citizenship in 1994.

A whole lot of evil comes out of Saudi Arabia for people who are horrified by evil

Well, how do you know it's a toilet or that all the people are evil?

Have you ever been surprised?

Thanks,
I know all about Islam and their culture. No thanks. Perhaps you are the one who isn't informed.

You don't know anything about Saudi Arabia.

Oh, you're clear on Saudia Arabia and their support of terrorism. 9/11 is a great day to you both. Don't you have some gays to kill? What are you hanging around her for?

Forum List

Back