🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Forget Who Attacked us on 9/11

Does it occur to anyone here that the same government parroting 'never forget' year after year wants us to forget any 9/11 details? ~S~

My poor avatar never referenced Islam or Muslims or the Koran.
Rather, it referenced a bunch of white Brits, Scots, Irish who attacked us in1812, not to mention all those white Germans who killed our heroes during WWI and WWII.

And did I mention the Italians who did the same?

Should we bar them all from America because they killed our uniformed guys and gals?
1812 was over 200 years ago. WWII was almost 80 years ago. How long are you going to hold a grudge against the Brits, Germans, and Italians?

It was people from the middle east, right? But liberals think those people love America and should be welcomed into our country. Trump was right to ban their entry into America.

---Iran is one of the top state sponsors of terrorism and has been for several years.---

It was people from countries that DID NOT GET ON TRUMP'S "MUSLIM BAN".

Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Lebanon. Four countries Trump didn't want on his ban because he wanted to protect America.... yeah.... er.... da... fork...?

I know all about Islam and their culture. No thanks. Perhaps you are the one who isn't informed.

That's like saying that you're an expert on wine but have never tried any.

Perhaps you are the one who isn't informed.
I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking throughout the Islamic World primarily because of my interest in archeology and history but I quickly learned the many Muslim customs.

I am still grateful to the countless Muslims who gave me rides, bought me meals, gave me shelter, introduced me to their friends who had never seen a blue eyed, red bearded Westerner and, generally, treated me wonderfully.
Briefly put, I didn't have a single hostile encounter the whole time I was there.
The Muslims in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Lebanon could not have been any kinder to me.

The 2 questions I was most frequently asked were:

1. Why do Americans suddenly hate us?
2. Why does America help Israel kill the Palestinians and steal their land?

I tried to explain the egregious anti Muslim bias in US MSM and the overwhelming influence of America's Israeli lobbies but they couldn't understand how people as clever and sophisticated as Americans could be so easily duped nor can I.

Thanks,

Zionist Fascism false flag hate hoaxed us on 911. You cheered that and the 2 wars over total lies and nothing in US national interest.

Note all the loving left wingers who will be silent to your anti-Semitism and all the self hating leftist Jews who will be silent about your Jew hate too

Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Lebanon. Four countries Trump didn't want on his ban because he wanted to protect America.... yeah.... er.... da... fork...?

Trump banned people from six out of something like 38 Muslim countries we can't get cooperation from to vet. Your stupid ass thinks that's a "Muslim ban." Democrats are just flat out stupid. Even dumber than you is all the mindless vamps your stupid crap works on. As long as you keep getting those welfare checks!

That's like saying that you're an expert on wine but have never tried any.

I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking throughout the Islamic World primarily because of my interest in archeology and history but I quickly learned the many Muslim customs.

I am still grateful to the countless Muslims who gave me rides, bought me meals, gave me shelter, introduced me to their friends who had never seen a blue eyed, red bearded Westerner and, generally, treated me wonderfully.
Briefly put, I didn't have a single hostile encounter the whole time I was there.
The Muslims in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Lebanon could not have been any kinder to me.

The 2 questions I was most frequently asked were:

1. Why do Americans suddenly hate us?
2. Why does America help Israel kill the Palestinians and steal their land?

I tried to explain the egregious anti Muslim bias in US MSM and the overwhelming influence of America's Israeli lobbies but they couldn't understand how people as clever and sophisticated as Americans could be so easily duped nor can I.

Thanks,
That's nice. Please pack your shit and go live over there. God bless America and Israel.

Saudi Arabia

Actually it was by people who followed a guy who wanted to overthrow the then and current Saudi government for being too Pro-Western by his tastes.

So Saudi Arabia was the actual END TARGET of the entire operation, at least the Saudi Government was. Plan was to attack the US, have the US disengage from the Middle East, and then Bin Laden waltzes in as the new Caliph of a restored Muslim Empire.

Wow, Trump sucked at Muslim bans. I mean banning six out of like 38 Muslim countries? Hardly worth getting up in the morning

Democrats, never forget ... a lie to repeat ...

I am perfectly happy sitting here watching the birds, thank you.

Meanwhile, are you American or Israeli?
I'm an American who supports Israel. I'm hoping for the day Iran uses a nuke against Israel so we can exterminate Iran.

Some things regarding power are beyond depressing .... too horrible for words IMO:confused:

1694742264757.png

Forum List

Back